𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

summary:
we love boyfriends that take care of their drunk girlfriends.

summary:we love boyfriends that take care of their drunk girlfriends

~~

i entered the booming party with a couple of friends cecelia, coco,bella, josie and olivia.

i straight ahead went for the tequila and went down 3 shots,
" woah calm down babe" bella said, grabbing the shot from me.
" bellsss" i whined, trying to catch the glass from her. it sucked that bella was 5'6ft and i was 4'9,
" your boyfriend will get annoyed ya know." she said, finally giving me the glass.

a couple hours later...

" wooooo" i yelled from the top of the kitchen counter,
" be careful up there!" yelled a voice i didn't recognize.
i took of my heels and laid them down next to me, cecelia came up to me drunk. " you having fun babygirlll" she slurred, drinking from her red cup.

i nodded and yelled, " who has a juul?"
a bunch of people's hands came in front of me and passed me a juul. a flash from someone's phone shined on my face while i was using the juul.

" aren't you ruel's girlfriend?" a girl asked slurred, i nodded. she smiled and grabbed the juul from me and used it, we sang " he could be the one" by hannah montana together. us yelling out the lyrics, also drinking from our cups.

" having fun?" a voice came up to me.
" oh hii babyy" i smiled, looking towards ruel. he looked a bit annoyed but worried, " come on let's take you home." he said, carrying me on his back.

" see look!" i yelled to the girl who asked me about ruel, " it's HiM"
she high fived at me while i was on his back, on the way to the door.
" i'll text youuuu!" the girl yelled, and me nodding back.

" wait ruel" i slurred, " i forgot my heels."
" nah it's okay, i texted your friends to get all your things."
" awee your such a good boyfriend" i cooed, pinching his cheek.

we got into an uber and went to ruel's house, his parents were somewhere so it was okay.
" waittt, did you text coco?" i remembered, he nodded and took off my clothes.

" omg you're like really hot but i have a boyfriend, he'll get really mad at you." i slurred, pointing at him. ruel chuckled, " your boyfriend is veryy hot" he said.

i smiled with him, he rolled his eyes.
" y/n i am your boyfriend"
" wow i must be a goddess to score someone as hot as youuu" i slurred, falling into the bed.

" well baby, you are one" ruel sighed, putting his hoodie over me.
" awh i feel sick" i said, running into his bathroom and puking.
" love, are you okay?" he asked, following you and lifting your hair. ruel rubbed your back while you were puking.

" im such a fucking failure" i cried on the toilet seat, he stared into my eyes.
" y/n don't say that"
" what? i am one"
" no you're not, you are an amazing person with a kind heart who is loved by people around her and has a better iq than me, even if shes drunk." he smiled, grabbing a towel and flushing the toilet.

" i love you" i mumbled, getting carried back to the bed.
" i love you too" he said, running his hands through my hair.

he layed down and i layed down next to him, making him pull me closer and hugging me.

" this is weird but you smell really nice" i said, dragging my acrylics on the back of his neck.
" i know right" ruel whispered, dozing off to sleep.

i felt my eyes drift off and close.