𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

summary:
what kind of couple would you be if you didn't have a shopping day together?

summary:what kind of couple would you be if you didn't have a shopping day together?

~~

" i'm paying this time" i exclaimed at ruel, racing to the cashier. but that long ass boy beat me there with his card out.

" ruel let me pay" i whined, placing the clothes on the table. he grabbed my card and put it behind his phone case.

" let me pay for today" he smiled, turning around to see the clothes have already been checked.

the cashier smiled at me while placing the clothes in the paper bag, just before we were  to walk away the girl said,
" girl you have a keeper right there"

i smiled and thanked her,
" what was that all about?" ruel asked.

" oh she asked for my number cause she thought i was cute" i laughed.

" um what" he was about to go back before i stood in front of him and said, " im fuckin' kidding"

" what was it about then?"

" girl stuff, you wouldn't understand"

we walked into bunnings
( to all my aussies out there, ily)

" grab a cart!" i exclaimed to ruel, walking up to the yum yum sausages.

" get me a lemonade!" ruel yelled basically althrough the whole store.

a old couple smiled at us adoringly while ruel pushed me around the place for fun.

" my turn!" he said, climbing into the cart just after he helped me get out carefully.

" im gonna make you crash into someone" i mumbled, but close enough for ruel to hear.

" shit no" he said, seeing the person infront of us get closer and closer.

about three centimeters away from the stranger i turned into a aisle.

" i should be the next vin diesel" i smiled, as i played with the locks on the fake doors.

ruel pretended to pass out on so i slapped him in the face,
" fuck" he shouted but not too loudly.

a mother next to us gave us the dirtiest look ever and covered her daughters ears and walked away to the other direction.

" you hurt me" he pouted, crossing his arms and nodding his head when i asked him if he was mad.

" okay" then i walked off, leaving him in the cart.

" hey wait for me!" he yelled as he held my hand and spun me around.

" darling i just wanted to say how adorable you and your boyfriend are" a elder woman said to us, her husband right next to her smiling at us.

" thank you so much" ruel smiled, watching the elderly couple walk off after we said goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( skip to the park)

" that was a good day today" he said, as i laid between his legs and him laying on a tree.

i nodded and saw the swings were free and nobody was near to judge us,
" last one to the swings is a virgin!"

i sprinted to the swings, ruel ran up after a few seconds of me sitting on a swing.

" we both know the both of us aren't virgins" he breathed out, catching his breath.

" yep, that kid in high school did me well" i said.

" wait what"
ruel realised what i meant.

" i think it was in the girls' locker room actually"
i laughed, remembering that evening after school.

" i didn't go to the same high school as you"
he glared at me.

" you told me that you had done it before but coco said that i was your first" i laughed, knowing that he lied at his guilty face.

" coco doesn't know shit" he mumbled, swinging himself.

" lets climb the top of the playground" he said, pointing up to the sky.

after we got up there it was sunset already, ruel saw me shuddering a bit from the cold so he took off his hoodie and put it on me with no warning.

" ruel no, you'll get sick" i tried to take it off but my son of a bitch boyfriend wouldn't let me.

" i would rather die than see you get sick" he smiled, wrapping a arm around my shoulder.