𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

summary:
while ruel is on tour, his sister and his girlfriend hang out and go live

~~your boyfriend ruel was on his australian tour while you were in sydney, his new song " painkiller" just released and you're blasting it in your apartment with coco

~~
your boyfriend ruel was on his australian tour while you were in sydney, his new song " painkiller" just released and you're blasting it in your apartment with coco.

" cause you're my painkillerrr" we both screamed out, not caring to get kicked out. coco was on live, while singing and screaming her brothers new song. i hopped on the kitchen counter, coco following me after. i saw a bunch of ruel's supporters commenting how much they ship coco and i. 

" i announced my relationship with the wrong van dijk, i am dating coco!" i yelled out and coco laughing, " no, she's my fianće!" she said, pretending to show a diamond ring on her ring finger.

" we're getting married in bora bora, going to paris as our honeymoon and living in hawaii with this many dogs" i said, while showing how many dogs we're going to have in hawaii.

" my girl" said coco, wrapping her around me jokingly while seeing ruel's comment.

@oneruel: uM excuse me but that's MY girl.

@ruelerlover: nah, we ship coco and y/n more than ruel and y/n.

@ruelskit: queens

@ruelsqueen: coco and y/n are better

@user293: coco is taking ur girl now ruel

@onerueler: ruel who? it's coco now bitch

@user102: ❤️❤️🖤🖤❤️❤️

@ruelsmusic: coco would treat her better anyways

@oneruel: wow, my own fans betray me😭😭😭

" ruel, wanna join the live?" i said, borrowing coco's phone and adding him. his pouting face popped up on the screen ," ew you weirdo" said coco, weirded out by her brother's face.

" anyways, as long as you don't take her, im fine" he said, smiling and putting his hands under his chin.

@shawnmendes: ruel,i think coco already has.

" wow thanks shawn" ruel said, playfully glaring at the screen.

" shawn's right, coco already has me now, sorry babe" i said.

" hm, even your " girlfriend"says that" said coco, putting her fingers up while saying " girlfriend"

" u-um well shawn and i are better!" said ruel, " we totally are"

@ruelerlover: we still like coco and y/n better ❤️

@ruelspain: coco's a better boyfriend than u are and she aint even a boy.

@mendeswow: nothing can beat the ship of coco and y/n ruel.

@shawnsmuffin: wait, what about shawn and y/n as a ship?

ruel saw the comment about his girlfriend and one of his mates and said, " wait no she's mine."

" but i thought you and mendes were a couple" i smirked at my boyfriend, coco laughing after.

" babyy, it was a joke" ruel said, whining around while his blonde locks were swishing around.

" we were joking too u loser" i said, hopping off the counter and grabbing my phone to text him.

~~

my " boyfriend" rule changed ruel's bench name to  property of ruel :)

my " boyfriend" rule:
so ur still mine rite

property of ruel :)

my "boyfriend" rule:omg it's my dad lil nas x

omg it's my dad lil nas x

property of ruel:) :
fuck bitches

my "boyfriend" rule:
get money

property of ruel :) :
das y ur my boyfwend

my "boyfriend" rule:
does that mean we're better than coco and y/n!?!

property of ruel:) :
yeah

my "boyfriend" rule:
i love u bitch

property of ruel:):
i aint never gon stop lovin u, bitchhh

my " boyfriend" rule:
but actually i luv u and i'll be with you soon.

property of ruel:):
love u too babe, i gtg, coco and i are gonna go shopping xx

my " boyfriend" rule:
🖤