𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

summary:
he didn't know the feelings of the  girl who stood next to him all his life.

summary:he didn't know the feelings of the  girl who stood next to him all his life

~~
he was the only one for her, but he didn't know that. he chose to go to another girl who didn't care about him but only his money. y/n stayed with him even if she had school, she missed family reunions for the boy that didn't love her back. she stayed with him through thick and thin.

but he did love her, he just didn't know that yet. ruel realised it when he saw the smile of y/n and her new boyfriend's. he was clueless that this true soulmate was watching him admire another girl.

but now it's his turn, the uno card reversed, ruel always looked away when his best friend kissed her boyfriend. it hurt him but that's what she felt with his girlfriend.

ruel's girlfriend was still with him when y/n and her boyfriend were dating, they planned double dates.

it hurt so much for them both to see the other person's partner show affection to them, both y/n and ruel didn't know that jack and josie already knew about their love for each other.

they didn't know though, the clueless lovers pushed their love for each other so the other one could be happy.

ruel's heart shattered when jack announced he would marry y/n one day, it's not that he was petty. it was because he saw a velvet box in the bathroom when he was over at jack's house.

the tears in her eyes didn't feel the same as ruel's tears in his eyes. one felt happiness and love, then the other one felt sadness.

he should have told her before all of this, he wish he could, he wishes he could be the man that will marry her.

ruel ran to the nearest toilet, he heard y/n asked him to come back but he ignored it. he locked the door on the wooden door, ruel slid down onto the floor and tears of regret fell across his cheeks.

he heard knocking on the door and his best friend was calling out his name. she opened the door with her hair pin and saw her best friend, crying on the dirty floor.

she didn't know why he was crying, so she asked him. he looked up to her and said,

" i have been in love with you since we were kids y/n!"

her face went soft and reached down to him, telling him that josie and jack planned all of this.

he was confused, but understood why the two did that. jack and josie were actually dating after they realised they loved each other.

" i love you too ruel"

she said, looking into his light brown eyes, filled with tears five minutes ago. she leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back.

the two pulled away for breath and just stared into each others eyes and smiled.