𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

summary:
when you finally go to college having to share a dorm room with your ex boyfriend's new girlfriend.

summary: when you finally go to college having to share a dorm room with your ex boyfriend's new girlfriend

~~

" fuck y/n, what do you have in here?" my best friend viola said dropping the last box on the ground.

i smiled at her as i was scanning my new dorm,
" your things were literally the same as this!"

she rolled her eyes and took off her shoes and sat on the floor,
" thank god you're only across the room from me"

" who do you think our roomates will be?" i asked her remembering there will be a extra person in both our rooms.

" oooh imagine if we find our soulmate here" viola smirked, probably thinking about her crush on bailey.

" you already found yours, i haven't" i looked away to the window.

her face dropped and said,
" oh shit i didn't mean that" viola seemed to feel bad after she kind of brought up my past relationship with ruel.

" it's okay, it was 2 years ago i have already gotten over it" i smiled sadly, checking the time.

" oh shit it's 2:03, i have to go meet bails" viola said.

" have fun!" i yelled as she was leaving the dorm. i checked around the bathroom and saw it was actually pretty nice, i put my things on the side of the dorm that i chose.

as i was starting to open the boxes, the handle opened. it was a brunette with curly hair, hazel eyes.
" hi i'm layla!" she smiled as she saw me.

" i'm y/n, nice to meet you!" i excitedly said aswell, giving her a hug.

" this is room 801 right? just in case i don't get it confused" layla slightly laughed, seeing my bag on the white bed on the left.

" oh thank god you chose that side" she said.

" yeah, my bed at home is like that so i did it so i can feel like i'm at home" i said, dropping a box of things on the bed.

" that's so sweet!" she also put her bags down on the bed, until she turned around to me and sat on the bed.

" so there will be someone else in the dorm too sometimes, it's my boyfriend" she smiled sheepishly.
i smiled back at her and said,
" ooh who is it?"
" he's actually on his way here right now, i'll introduce you to him as he comes" layla says.

10 minutes later...

as layla and i were getting to know each other while putting our things were we want it to be, we both decided we wanted lights on the roof.
" my boyfriends tall so he could help us" layla suggested,
" how tall is he?" i asked.

" 6 foot something" she said going into the bathroom,
" i'm going to take a shower cause all of that sweaty moving"

i nodded and went on my phone, scrolling down instagram to see viola posted a story of her and bailey. ugh why hasn't v asked her out yet.

a knock went on the door,
" if its him, open it please!" layla yelled from the bathroom.
i got up to open the door, i was just about to greet laylas boyfriend as i recognized those green eyes.

my phone dropped out of my hand, my jaw dropped also his too. all the memories came back of him and i, the boy who ditched me to have an fake relationship to get more known.

" y/n?"
ruel whispered as he took a step forward and i took one back,
" why are you here?"

i gulped and stood up straight as i bent down to back up my phone,
" this is my dorm room, what are you doing here?"

" this is also my girlfriends room"
he said but whispering at the end, looking at my shocked face.

" oh, you're layla's boy"
i sternly said going on my bed and going back on instagram.

" what's that supposed to mean?"
he crossed his arms, looking at me.

" oh nothing" i mumbled but loud enough for him.

" i know that's bullshit, i dated you for a year and i have known you pretty well" he said.

" i guess not enough to understand that nothing means nothing!" i rolled my eyes getting annoyed at him.

" look i'm sorry for what happened 2 years ago, but just please pretend we don't know each other."
he pleaded, grabbing my wrist.

i pulled my wrist back and said,
" okay, i'll pretend that i never dated you and ever even heard of your name like i wish i did"

his face slightly saddened as i said that, not looking up from my phone.

the bathroom door opened and the smell of lavender and coconut filled the air of my shampoo and conditioner that was used by layla.

" hi baby!" she basically yelled, her shirt getting wet from her wet hair.
ruel laughed as layla jumped on him, he smelt her hair.

" your hair smells nice, is it lavender and coconut?" he said. ruel obviously knew it was mine cause he was the one that usually bought some for me if i was running out. she looked back at him and smiled at me,
" y/n let me borrow her things, i'll introduce you to her!"

" ruel, this is y/n and y/n, this is ruel" layla said, grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to the two.

fucking hell im a third wheel.

we both just stood there, layla looked like she was waiting for something.
" well come on and hug you too!"
layla made ruel hug me, i hated this.

" hi" we said to each other, not making eye contact.

~~~~

" THEN SHE FUCKING MADE HIM HUG ME!" i yelled at viola, who was cuddling with bailey.

" what it ruel ruel? like the one that was your ex two years ago?"
viola questioned, bailey obviously rolling her eyes at her.

" yes idiot" she said, jokingly.

" omg thats fucked"
viola straightened herself.

" he even recognized my fucking shower essentials!" i said, getting weirded out.

" damn babe" bailey sighed.

~~~

pt. 2 coming out soon!