𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ||

summary:
a secret gets out and released into the world of social media, in which ruins a relationship.

summary:a secret gets out and released into the world of social media, in which ruins a relationship

~~

bedroom door slammed open,
" are you fucking kidding me" screeched coco, marching up to ruel.

" you complete selfish son of a bitch" she screamed, glaring at him.

he fell of his bed, scared at his sister's expression and attitude." what's wrong?" ruel said, confused out of his mind.

" whats wrong? whats wrong is that i have a miserable teenage girl in her house crying her eyes out because of your fucking one night stand with a girl you barely even know!" she yelled, with steam coming out of her ears.

ruel's eyes widened, the last night he was on tour he went to a party with a couple of friends and ended up with a girl in his bed, who definitely wasn't his girlfriend, he had too much to drink that night.

" im so fucking disappointed in you ruel" she said, pointing at him while calming down.

" oh shit" he repeated over and over again, grabbing his phone and going on instagram. ruel was tagged in a bunch of posts with a picture of an article in the front.

SINGER RUEL VAN DIJK SPOTTED WITH ANOTHER GIRL?!

the singer got spotted late last night around 2 am with a girl who was definitely not his girlfriend y/n l/n.

ruel was on his australian tour while y/n was clarified in sydney. the girl was confirmed as kendra ternami, a high school student.

kendra spoke to us that she did not know that he was ruel and he had a girlfriend. " it was a drunk one night stand" she said.

also a bunch of comments about the night on both of the teenager's accounts.

(ruel's account)
@user299: omg what happened between u and y/n????

@user119: ruel what the fuck

@user572: you just downgraded man....

@user293: ruel...

@user845: i love you, but that was fucked up.

( kendra's account)

@user844: what the fuck you whore

@user333: you boyfriend stealing whore

@user9292: you ruined a completely perfect relationship

@user494: you probably drugged ruel into fucking you.

@user944: what a whore you are

@user456: slut alert
—————————————————-
meanwhile in y/n's house:

you kept crying and crying while sylvie cuddled you and tried to help you feel better.

" i don't understand" i said, " am i not good enough" i asked sylvie, sniffling.

" oh y/n, don't ever say that, don't blame yourself on my brothers shitty actions" said sylvie, playing with my hair.

" like, am i not pretty enough? talented enough?" i said, starting to cry again for the 19292th time.

sylvie's heart hurt hearing her distressed best friend having a breakdown because of her own boyfriend who was her relation.

" y/n, you are literally the prettiest person i know, do you know how talented you are? you literally sing, play the guitar, also the piano AND the violin" she said, wiping the tears off your face.

( fuck ruel, u only need coco and
sylvie)

suddenly your phone blew up with notifications, you and sylvie looked at each other and you grabbed it.

(45) missed calls from " my bofwend"

(108) unread
messages from "my bofwend"

my bofwend
y/n im so sorry

my bofwend
babe please reply

my bofwend
it meant nothing to me i swear

my boyfwend
it was a mistake

my boyfwend
please believe me

my bofwend
y/n please

dahlink❤️✨ changed "my bofwend " into ruel.

~~