𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧

summary:
you and your friend tahlia are going to ruel's concert, what happens if he takes a glance at you in a middle of a song?

summary:you and your friend tahlia are going to ruel's concert, what happens if he takes a glance at you in a middle of a song?

~~

" tahlia hurry up or we're gonna be late!"
i yelled at her from downstairs, tying up my shoes.

" what time is the concert?"
she asked, adding the last cover of lip gloss.

" 3, it's 2 right now."
i said,
" we gotta be one of the first though"

tahlia nodded and called out for her dad,
" dad c'mon it's time!"

mr. kilbatt ( i don't know) got up from the couch and grabbed the car keys, we opened the garage and sent straight to the car.

~~~~
(at the concert)

" cause your my painkiller"
ruel's voice was booming around the whole arena. girls were screaming when he came out, but i couldn't blame them, i did too.

" when my brain gets bitter, you keep me close"
tahlia was screaming with others while i was just gazing at the gorgeous boy on
stage.

luckily me and tahlia were one of the first so we're at the front. he was walking up to the crowd, smiling at them.

" i've got front row seats in th-" he said, right before pausing to look at me.

ruel stared at me for a seconds before realising he was on stage, he kept on singing.

tahlia's jaw dropped and also probably other hundreds of girls did too.

" he looked at you!"
she screamed, so happy for me.

" and?"
i screamed back,
" he probably thought why is this disgusting creature at my concert"

" what the fuck did you just say? literally every boy that looks at you falls in love, you're gorgeous y/n!"
she shouted over the music.

i rolled my eyes and kept singing painkiller,
" to keep me from heartbreaks, headaches the doctor says im diagnosed with shit days, mistakes but i'll be fine"

i sang out loud, making ruel come up to me and smile.

" cause your my painkiller, when my brain gets bitter, you keep me close"

the other ten girls next to me screamed when he smirked while singing.

" when i've been miserable
and it takes forever, to let my brain get better"
ruel sang, walking to the other side of the stage.