𝐰𝐡𝐨

summary:
you don't remember him at all

summary:you don't remember him at all

~~~

" y/n?"

a voice called out as i opened my eyes to see bright lights, i immediately covered my eyes to not make them hurt.

i looked around to see a young boy right next to me, holding my hand. he looked like he was crying, i don't know who he is though.

" y/n, baby"
he sighed out while calling for a doctor, i was confused why he called me that. a beeping next to me grew louder and louder as my vision went glossier and glossier.

the only thing i could hear was muffled voices and the beeping noise, i couldn't open my eyes. they were too heavy somehow, i felt a cold iron on my chest. suddenly my eyes shot open, gasps from a side of the room.

i got up and rubbed my eyes to see properly, a girl next to the boy that i remember seeing earlier.

" y/n l/n "
the man in light blue said, who had a white mask over his mouth.
i looked over to him and was confused, " who's that?" i asked him.

he was confused also, by the look on his face
" you're y/n l/n sweetheart"
he explained to me. i nodded by head, telling him i don't know who that is.

" do you know who that is?"
he pointed to the girl hugging the crying boy, i remember her. but not the one next to her.

" that's my best friend coco"
i replied, making her smile and walk over to me.
" y/n?" she said, hugging me.

" i think i am"
i was saying before getting asked by the doctor again,
" do you know who he is?"
he pointed to the one coco was holding either.

" i don't know who that is"
the reaction from him broke my heart somehow, his bloodshot eyes pained me but i don't know why since i don't even know him.

" n/n, it's ruel"
coco made me turn towards her, making me show her a face of confusion to who the sad boy is.

" that's your boyfriend, my brother" she explained, looking towards him. his face went from sad to distraught, he ran out of the room in tears, a woman following him out.

" i-i truly don't know who that boy is" i said, making her frown and ask the doctor,
" what happened to her?"

the man sighed, " since she's been in coma for so long, her memories were shutting down and only remembers from exactly her birth to 2018.

" ruel met her in 19"
coco told us quietly, making me realise that i don't know why i am in a hospital.

" so does she have amnesia?"
she asked the doctor.

" well not exactly, since she remembers a bit it's not exactly like that"
he replied back.

" w-wait why am i h-here?"
i freaked, the heart monitor speeding up.
" calm down love"
a female nurse softly put her hand down my back up and down.

" ten months ago, you were walking across one of the most busiest highways in la and a intoxicated driver didn't realise you were there"
the doctor explained, coco looking down at me.

" what do you mean by ten months"
i was confused why he said that.
the doctor was silent before coco added on,
" n/n you've been in coma for ten months"
she sighed.

" do you think i could have a moment with her?"
i asked everyone else, who nodded and left the room.

( payton moormeier lol)
" where's payton?"
i told coco, remembering my other boy best friend.

" he's driving here right now, i told him when ruel ran out of the room to tell the doctors"
coco hugged me, feeling bad for her little brother.

i didn't say anything back, i was confused why everyone was saying that this " ruel" was my boyfriend. i mean, when i looked at him for the second time, he's actually really cute.

suddenly the door burst open, showing me payton who was puffed out.
" pay"
" n/n "

he ran to hug me tightly but not hurting me,
" omg i am so sorry this happened to you"
payton teared up, seeing me in the bed.

" i'll let you guys have a moment"
coco left the room, patting pay's back.

he looked at me,
" so have you talked to ruel?"
to be honest i was kind of annoyed by everyone asking me about this ruel guy.

" omg why the fuck is everyone asking me about that"
i groaned and fell bad onto the bed, making me frown.

" because he's your boyfriend?"
he slowly said, before realising what happened.

" shit"
payton covered his mouth, obviously knowing that happened to me.
" oh my fucking god y/n"

~~~~~