𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ||

summary:
he should have told her earlier, instead of letting her go into the airplane.

summary:he should have told her earlier, instead of letting her go into the airplane

~~
Y/N M/N L/N,
2003-2019
~

ruel started at the words on the grey stone in front of him, a couple days earlier he got a article sent to him by his sister sylvie.

y/n had gone of a plane weeks after the cheating thing happend, and the plane had fallen into the water but y/n sacrified her spot for an elder woman who was crying, worried she might die drowning in the middle of the sea.

" ruel" said his mother, grabbing his shoulder. he turned around seeing her with tears in her eyes and his sisters a few metres away from the two.

" we have to go now, let's say our condolences to y/n's parents" she said, staring at her son's bloodshot eyes who was looking at the ground.

" i-i'll just meet you guys at the hotel, i need to go somewhere first." he said, sniffing.

kate looked back at her daughters who were also hurting, " are you sure love?" she said.

ruel nodded and his mother let go of his shoulder. she walked back to sylvie and coco, wrapping her arms over their shoulder's and walking back to their car.

he ordered for an uber to go to his and y/n's old spot.

" right here thanks" he said, hopping out of the car and walking into the cave they first kissed at.

ruel looked around to see the clear water and the weird house they made when they were 12, he went inside and saw all the pictures of him and his girlfriend. the huge teddy bear ruel won for y/n was still there, sitting on the dirty blanket they used to sit on.

the young boy's eyes started crying again, like he did for the past few days when y/n was announced to be dead.

he stared at the picture of him and y/n and threw it on the ground, causing all the glass to break.

" it's all my fucking fault" he screamed, letting all the pain that he kept inside through. ruel grabbed all the polaroid's and ripped them.

him sobbing while throwing all the love letters they had into the water, watching them crumble. he walked back in the house and smashed the portrait of them smiling.

a white letter flew onto the foor and he was confused, he picked it up with his hands that were covered with slight blood from breaking all the glass portraits.

dear ruel,

if you ever read this, i forgive you. kendra told me that her friend drugged your drinks and also hers, it was so stupid of me to not let you explain what happened. the fact that i shut the door on you so many times when you would want to explain to me what happened, im so dumb.im flying out tommorow to my friends in canada, alison and ruth remember? the ones i went to the first concert i went when i was dating you. anyways, i don't blame you ruel. i love you so much and hope you find this.

love y/n.

by the end of the letter, the miserable boy was crying his heart out. trying to make all the pain go away, but it didn't happen.

how to fix him was only one thing, he wanted his love back. ruel didn't want anyone else but her, the h/c girl with e/c. he soaked the letter with salty tears that just kept flowing through his light brown eyes.

god knows what how to help a broken person with an impossible reason to get them happy, he knew what y/n will never come back until he comes to her.

the sound of shoes walking down the cave's stairs was across the cave.

" ruel?" she said, " coco?" he said, recognizing one of his older sister's voice.

" oh ruel" his sister said, catching his red eyes and lying on her knees to him.
" come here" she said, hugging her brother.

ruel starting pouring his eyes out again, but finally feeling the comfort he needed but never told anyone he wanted.

" it's all m-my fault she's g-gone coco" he said stuttering his words from crying so much.

" ruel do not ever say that to yourself, me or anyone else. it wasn't your fault." she said, rubbing her sobbing little brother's back.

************

4 months later....

ruel has been getting a lot better, but still hurting.

he cried himself to sleep for three months but for one month he's gotten better, ruel's still pretty sensitive about talking about y/n.

it was his last show in australia and he's going back to sydney in a few days.

******************