𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧

summary:
the age of adaline

summary:the age of adaline

~~

no one ever knew who adaline bowman was, they never figured the true secrets of who she was. adaline was nineteen for eight decades, she was married and had a child before most of them were born.

it is the year of 2020, and adaline moved to a new state called
' Australia'
since most of her friends had already passed and she didn't want anyone to figure out her secret.

|||||||||||||

not even her closest friends for each year never knew that much about her, it was all about them. adaline usually just joined in the fun but never put her self out for the public to know who she really was.

they questioned her many times but all they got was the same answer
' i'm just plain old adaline bowman'
they figured after those same answers repeated a million times that she was just,
adaline bowman.

but now it was the year of all the 'social media' came along, children now on their electronics to make them feel like their's no one else in the world but them.

adaline found herself a new identity, and an age.

~
anastasia killper
' stasia'
age: 17
~

she always loved making new profiles for herself, but it was always hard to not go for the same name since adaline has done it for many years.

|||||||||||||

but adaline found a new lover,
eighteen year old singer
ruel van dijk.
she didn't know if she truly loved him or he was just like all her other ' lovers' in the past.

he loved her, a lot. ruel made her feel like it was always going to be this normal.
but it never was like that, it could truly never be like that since adaline could not age, or so she thought.

|||||||||||

" ruel?"
i questioned him, after he put his hands on his face, clearly shaken.

" why didn't you tell me"
he looked back up at me, tears in his eyes.

" what are you talking about love?"
i reached down to talk to him but he flinched away.

" adaline bowman"
ruel whispered, making my heart drop.

" u-um i do not know what you are speaking of"
i spoke quietly, knowing that he won't believe me.

" are you adaline bowman?"
he asked, grabbing from his coat a picture of me.

it was back then, one of her lovers with her after she cut her arm on a stick.
ellis jones, both of us looked so happy together.

" that's my grandma"
i whispered, placing my hands on my knees after i sat down.

" no it isn't, when i first met you, you said that you didn't know who your family is"
he said, looking me in the eye.

" o-ok fine, it is me"
i sighed, looking down.

" that's not possible though"
ruel said.

" trust me, i ask myself that every time i have my birthday all over again, having to stay the same age"
i explained.

" why wouldn't you tell me?"
he asked.

i wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheek,
" i was scared that you would tell the authorities and they would test me on some alien shit"
i laughed, while rubbing my eye.

" i would never do that"
he whispered.

" you don't know that ruel"
i said.

~~~~~~

ruel and i were invited to an art museum, looking through all the beautiful art work.

he got called over by one of his friends, just as we were walking to him i passed by a mirror.

i noticed something and immediately stop, making ruel worried.

" just go on, i'll watch up"
i smiled at him, making him kiss my cheek.

i looked closer to the mirror, at the side of my head i saw a grey hair.

i was tearing up as i finally am aging and not having to watch my friends die and always having to move around the world.

" are you okay?"
ruel asked as he walked back at me.

" yes, perfect"