𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 ||

summary:
he still loved you but now you love someone new.

~~ the tears in your eyes kept running down your cheeks, you could barely see the paragraph under the post of you and your ex- boyfriend

~~
the tears in your eyes kept running down your cheeks, you could barely see the paragraph under the post of you and your ex- boyfriend.

@oneruel: this girl was the best thing that ever happened to me, and i let her slip away from me because of my reckless mistake

@oneruel: this girl was the best thing that ever happened to me, and i let her slip away from me because of my reckless mistake. i let one night ruin our 234 day together, she was my angel, my everything. i couldn't do anything without her, she was always there for my shows even if she had school in the morning, i've had a lot of breakdowns and guess who kept me going? y/n. that beautiful, adorable and angelic girl stayed with me until i fucked up the relationship. y/n always let me spill my problems to her but she never told me if she had any problems with her. but she's happy now, and she deserves it. her happiness worths the hurt, i will always love you y/n m/l y/n, and im always here no matter what happens.

liked by @thegr8khalid, @xlilhuddy, @sylvievd and 12,394,929 others.

COMMENTS:

@user3993: fuk im crying

@user293: please stop breaking my heart ruel

@user558: my heart i-

@user991: im actually crying right now pls help

@user978: im sad, but i was always sad but im sadder.

@xlilhuddy: thanks man
^
@oneruel: its okay.

@cocovandijk: who the fuck do i ship now?????

@user494: oMg i nEED a painkiller

@user3991: coco is a whole fuckin mood.

~~

chase knocked on the glass window of the bathroom, " baby you okay?" he asked, trying to open the door.

" yeah" i said weakly, i could tell his face was worried through the door. chase used a bobby pin from my makeup bag and opened the door.

" darling" he said, staring at my shaking and crying body. chase kneeled down and brought me to his chest and placed his chin on my hair.

we layed there for complete silence while he was rocking me back and fourth to help me stop crying. " y/n what's wrong?" he asked, his eyes worriedly looking at me.

" i s-shouldn't tell you, it's not f-fair for y-you" i stuttered, looking down at my lap,his face came from worried to softened. his pale hand lifted up my chin and said, " you can tell me anything you know right?" said chase.

i took a deep breath and said,
" chase, i love you but i don't think i deserve you."

he cupped my cheek and said, " bubs i love you too and what are you talking about? im the one that doesn't deserve you."

i leaned forward and kissed him, he kissed back 6 seconds after i leaned in. we both pulled away and chase placed his head on my forehead.

my eyes slowly were becoming heavier and heavier.

~~

i felt him carry me bridal style and place me on the white sheets, he took off my dried makeup and placed my shoes under the marble table. chase hopped in and put the covers on us.

as much as i loved ruel, i love chase now. ruel deserves a girl who he needs and wants, but even if he needs me i need chase to help me.

ruel was always there for me but i didn't know if he was always gonna be there so i never told him anything, he was a good boyfriend, took me on cute little dates and bought me unexpected gifs.

but chase, i felt like he was the one for me. i loved ruel with all my heart but chase, that boy makes my heart feel like there's nothing else in the world but us. i felt like i was floating whenever i saw him, god we even talked to each other about marriage. he actually asked if we wanted to get married, i told him i wanted ring pop rings like joe jonas and a wedding in vegas.

i felt chase move a bit and i closed my eyes quickly.
" baby i know you are awake" he said, wrapping his arm around me.
" you saw the post?" he asked, sighing and getting up.

i nodded and got up next to him, i placed my head on his shoulder.
" i-i mean if you want to go back to ruel it's fine." chase said, his eyes tearing up.

i stared into his blue eyes and saw a layer of tears about to fall down,
" hey, look at me, i'm not going to leave you chase" i said, cupping his cheek and making him look at me.

i kissed him and pulled away softly,
" i love you okay?"

" i love you too y/n." he said, lightly smiling,i heard my phone ring and reached for it.

it was ruel, i still haven't changed his name. i looked back at chase and waited for the call to end, so he would go straight to voicemail.

" you should call him back. " chase said, rubbing my back up and down.
" anyways, im going to head downtown for breakfast." he said, kissing my forehead and going downstairs.

i sighed when i heard the door close and turned on my phone, i scrolled down to see i have a voice message from ruel.

" u-um hey y/n, i hope you're doing okay. you and chase are so good together, y/n you deserve him. i just wanted to say i'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend at the time we were dating, c-coco and sylvie really miss you and want to hang out with you. you might think this is weird but u-um i love you and im happy you're with chase. thank you for always being there for me back then, i really appreciate it. maybe we could be friends? if you don't mind that's all. " he said, before ending it.

i scrolled down to his messages and typed...

y/n:
you were never a bad boyfriend ruel.

ruel🖤:
really

y/n:
what are you talking about " i was a bad boyfriend" you were so good to me ruel.

ruel🖤:
maybe we could still be friends?

y/n:
of course

and that was the end of ruel and y/n's love story, they were still friends but not " true love" love. y/n and chase ended up getting engaged at 21, and ruel is on tour in america with his new girlfriend, sadie.

the ruel and y/n shippers still hated sadie to this very day but y/n and sadie were friends. chase proposed to y/n with ring pops as she said, 4 years ago.