𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 ||

summary:
she's happier with him and he's happy for her.

~~you and ruel broke up 3 months ago, he got "drunk" at a party and hooked up with an random girl,you broke up with him basically

~~
you and ruel broke up 3 months ago, he got "drunk" at a party and hooked up with an random girl,you broke up with him basically.

~~

@y/nl/n: you're absolutely dead to me

liked by @xlilhuddy, @cocovandijk and 10,993,192 others.

COMMENTS:

@xlilhuddy: when ur girlfriend's outfit is the same price as your whole closet :)
^
@y/nl/n: luv u
@xlilhuddy: luv u too

@user293: girlfriend??????

@user103: i always shipped chase and y/n.

@user292: who's ruel? don't know that kid.

@cocovandijk: we love the off-white bag
@y/nl/n: thanks c🖤

@sylvievd: uM are we literally gonna ignore that my baby just bought herself her own porsche
^
@xlilhuddy: MY baby actually
@y/nl/n: i can't believe it literally.

@user192: did you see ruel's new post?????

@user11293: ruel posted abt you

@user2939: go look at ruel's new post y/n

@user2992: im crying

@user3596: he's happy for you.

@user9393: omg im crying from ruel's post.

~~~~~~

i looked up from my phone and see chase laying down on the hotel bed, scrolling down instagram. he saw me staring at him and placed his phone on the bedside table, " hi bubs" he said, leaning over to cup my cheek and kiss me.

i smiled at him pushing him down the bed and started cuddling him, " are you hungry?" chase asked, looking into your eyes.

" yeah" i nodded, hopping off of him and into the bathroom. " i'll go order room service" he said through the door.

i opened instagram and i was tagged in thousands of posts of the same picture. it was from ruel's account, i clicked on his page and went on his new post.

it was an old picture of me and ruel, our first date when we started dating.