𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

summary:
when ruel has his girlfriend and family on his birthday

~

" happy birthday bitch!" i yelled at my boyfriend, switching from side to side on his shoulders.

" aw thank youuu" he smiled giving me a hug.

" one more year and then you're legal!" i said playing with his blonde hair.

" hm" he blew out the hair i accidentally brushed out on his face.

" adorable" i whispered to myself.

" what did you say?" ruel turned his head and smiled, as i rolled my eyes at his reaction.

" she said that you're ugly" coco walked in, holding a cake and her phone on the other hand.

ruel put a hand over his face,
" sorry i don't talk to irrelevant people" he said.

" i can easily throw this cake at your face" she glared at him playfully, jokingly walking up to him.

" hey back off, this is my favorite bucket hat!" ruel stepped away from her, grabbing the sides of his hat to keep it safe.

coco winked at me as ruel looked away to the door for just a second, hearing nate tell him something.

she passed me the cake, hiding it behind my back.
" ugh fine, i'll leave" coco said, smiling as she walked off to the other free door hiding behind it.

" hey ruel?" i called out to him, which made him turn around.
i brought the cake onto my hand, as he turned around i smashed the cake in his face.

" happy birthday baby!" i smiled as he used his fingers to clean the cake off, " thanks" he smiled back.

" want some?" ruel walked closer to me, making my eyes widen.
" um no" i said dashing off to where coco was.