𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

summary:
but at least you have a memory

summary:but at least you have a memory

~~

" ruel stop eating my cheetos and come here!"
i yelled to my boyfriend, who was sitting in the back on a spinny chair, whose fingers were covered with cheeto dust.

" i can't help it, they're too delicious"
ruel smiled, as he ate his final cheeto and walking over to my camera.

" can we please do girlfriend does boyfriend's make up?"
i begged him, his horrified face after he realised i have to put makeup on him.

" y/n i love you but no"
he whined and turned away from me.

" i'll give you the rest of my cheetos"
i said, hopeful that he would agree.

ruel turned back to me and smiled,
" let's get some highlighter on!"
he yelled to the camera.

" babe you're holding a palette, this is a highlighter"
i said, giving him the highlighter and taking the palette.

" i knew that"
he smiled at me, sitting on the chair.

~~~~
" ruel stop moving!"
i laughed at him as i was sitting on his lap and putting on lip gloss.

" okay we're done"
i said, hopping off and grabbing a mirror.

he gasped and checked himself out,
" holy shit i am hot"

" thousands of girls tell you that everyday dumbass"
i yelled from the bathroom, cleaning off the mascara on my fingers.

" come here bubba"
he said as i walked towards him.

" you did a amazing job love"
ruel smiled as i fixed his highlighter a bit.

but that was a while ago, 6 months later you weren't with him. 6 months now you were looking through videos when you two were together.

~~~~

you were about to delete all the videos of ruel on your channel, but quickly remembering all the fun times you guys had.

it all vanished so fast, no one would even try think about you two breaking up.

even toxic relationships would go back to each other, but when you have a perfect relationship without that shit you already know when you break up, you break up.

it didn't work out anymore, both people felt like they were strangers towards to each other. they were so busy that they never opened any time for the other person.

until the 22nd of may, the day that ruel came and told y/n that they wouldn't work out anymore.

both knew that it was the right choice, but they didn't know that it wasn't true.