𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦

summary:
it hurts when a loved one that you had amazing memories with suddenly doesn't remember.

summary:it hurts when a loved one that you had amazing memories with suddenly doesn't remember

~~
the light was shining through my eyes, a beeping noise was all across the small room. a tugging feeling was on my hand when i tried to move it.

i looked over to my side and saw a young blonde boy, holding my hand and sleeping on the side of the bed.
" what the fuck" i whispered to myself, turning to the other side.

the hospital bed must have moved because the boy's head slowly got up, noticing that i turned around. " y/n?" he said, reaching for my shoulder.

i looked over, confused.
" who are you?" i said, making the boy's face drop.
" y/n are you joking?" he said, eyes worried.
" how do you know me?" i asked, staring at his face. he's actually pretty cute.
" it's me ruel, your boyfriend?" he said.

" i-i don't have a boyfriend." i said, stuttering. tears started blurring up his eyes but " ruel" turned over to yell for a doctor.

a doctor and a few nurses came, then asking him to leave to check what's wrong with me. he left, banging on the door.

~~~~

" she doesn't remember me" i whispered to myself, sliding on the door. tears started falling to my cheeks, coco ran over to see what happened. a worried look was all across her face.

" what happened?" she asked, " y/n doesn't remember anything." i whispered, but loud enough for coco to hear.

she softly gasped, raising her hand to her mouth. " how do you know she doesn't remember anything?"

" she was so confused when i told her i was her boyfriend." i said, raising my head to look at my sister.

the doctor came out of the room, closing the door behind him.
" miss l/n has been diagnosed with amnesia." he said, checking his clipboard.

" what caused this?" coco asked, making the doctor look at her.
" since y/n was in the passenger seat, the truck's pole hit her head pretty hard."

" will she remember anything?" i asked, wiping my tears away. " i don't know, but if you try to show her things that mean a lot to her it may work."

" can we see her?" coco said, crossing her arms. the doctor nodded and opened the door, nurses left as soon as the door opened.

" hey y/n, do you know these people?" he asked, pointing to coco and i. she smiled at coco but not to me,
" i know that's coco, but i don't know him." she said, looking at me and back at him.

" well, who do you think he is?" the doctor asked, " a friend of coco and mine?" she said.