𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫

summary:
he zones out talking about his girlfriend

 summary:he zones out talking about his girlfriend

~~

" how long have you guys been dating" the interviewer asked ruel, who was drinking his water.

" we've been dating for six months actually and i'm grateful for that." he smiled, thinking about his girl.

" a few fans say y/n was rude to them, is that true" they said, not noticing the the sixteen year old was bothered by that.

" no way, she's the sweetest person on earth. i can't believe anyone would say that, she literally lights up the whole room when she walks in. y/n even feels bad if she accidentally killed a fly. she's the first person who wasn't my family to treat me like i was normal, she never asks for money and y/n gets annoyed even when i tell her i would pay. she's just the sweetest person in the whole world and she deserves everything happy to her." ruel adored, making nate smiled at how fallen the boy was for the girl.

" that's so sweet ruel, before we turn off, do you have anything to say to your lovely girlfriend?"

" i love you angel and i promise i'll try get david dobrik to " run" you over with his tesla."

the interviewer thanked him and walked away to the producers.

nate smirked at the boy who was walking towards him, " y/n's got you wrapped around her finger doesn't she?"

" yeah and i'm grateful for that." he chucked, " david dobrik huh" nate said.

ruel nodded, " i actually know his manager jack, we used to be the best of buddies back in middle school."

" shit really?" ruel smiled, " yeah of course kid, you and y/n both deserve it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( a week later)

DIRECT MESSAGES

daviddobrik:
hey kid! my manager told me that you and your girlfriend wanted
to meet me?
oneruel:
yeah, we love and always watch your videos.

daviddobrik:
do you mind if i fly you and y/n here because i can't fly over to australia?

oneruel:
really?
would you do that?

daviddobrik:
of course
but one favor though

oneruel:
anything

daviddobrik:
will you meet zane?
he loves your songs and keeps singing them everyday when he comes over

oneruel:
holy shit
THE zane hizaji listens to my music??

daviddobrik:
the motherfucker can never stop  talking about your new album

oneruel:
yeah of course

daviddobrik:
cool, i'll ask natalie to buy some flights and text you later about it

oneruel:
okay bye dude

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 2 will probably be posted this week! thank u all for your love and support, i can't believe we reached 10k reads!

love you all, be safe and take care <3