𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

summary:
ever since the accident that involved ruel's girlfriend dying, he's not the same.

~~it's been a month since your awful death, ruel woke you up at 3am and told you that you guys were gonna drive around perth

~~
it's been a month since your awful death, ruel woke you up at 3am and told you that you guys were gonna drive around perth. it was only two love sick teenagers hanging out with each other until one foolish man decided to pass a red light. ruel remembered him screaming for a doctor and getting asked to leave when your heart rate was going down.
he thinks it's all his fault.

***************************

" he blames himself you know?" said coco, sitting next to your grave. " he thinks it's all his fault that you passed."

sylvie places the red roses in the vase and threw out the old and dead ones. she sighed and said,"ruel hasn't been the same, he barely gets out of his room, barely ever eats or even laughs and smiles, he fakes it when he's on tour. but the meeting with the fans is not fake though"

coco wipes the tears of her face when she remembers the times the three of you were hanging out, " we also really miss you y/n." she says, taking a deep breath.

she let a few more tears loose and sylvie did too, closing both of their eyes while picturing the last time they saw their friend.

"  we have to go to ruel's show tonight" said sylvie, looking at her phone and seeing it was already 7:30pm, she softly putting her hand onto coco's shoulder.

the two crying girls left the grave, going into the uber and heading to the concert.
_________________________

ruel wasn't paying any attention to chelsea or nate,he hasn't listened or payed attention to anyone since his girl left him.

" ruel" said a voice similar to y/n's, he looked up and had a bit of hope that this was all a dream and you were still alive and he smiled, but when he saw it was only his sisters his smile softly dropped. i mean, who could blame him? he still thinks the love of his life passed away because of his idea of going around the city.

"we visited her today" said coco, rubbing her hand onto her younger brothers back. ruel looked at his sisters before chelsea yelled that it was time for him to go on stage.

he saw the lights shining out on him while walking to the stage, hundreds of fans screaming for him.

" hello perth!" said ruel, not as enthusiastic as usual, he grabbed his microphone and looked to his fans and lightly smiled.

*****************

Well I don't know where to start
'Cause now there's nothing left to say
You put your hand on my heart
And then you push me away
Then you tell me everything is fine