𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞

summary:
she thinks she's just a ordinary girl with a boy who could easily take other, prettier girls.

summary:she thinks she's just a ordinary girl with a boy who could easily take other, prettier girls

~~

dear ruel,

i hope you know i love you to death but i have to let you go, your out of my league baby.i don't deserve you at all. you're this amazing talented singer and im just plain old y/n l/n. we shouldn't have met at tyler's concert because you could be dating a instagram model right now. you had thousands of girls chasing after you and you just had to pick me.you would always pick me over them, but now im picking you to be with someone else a skinner, talented and prettier girl. you deserve the world ruel, and im sorry i couldn't give that to you. all those times we spent with each other were the most magical 10 months of my life, im glad that i got to date you. you always treated me like a princess and i hope you treat the next girl like one too. you were always a good guy to me ruel, never once i doubted that. you mean a lot to me that i just have to let you go.

forever and always,
y/n l/n

EVERYTIME HE READ THAT LETTER TEARS WOULD ALWAYS FALL OUT, HE WAS A MESS AFTER YOU LEFT HIM.

RUEL BARELY TALKED TO FAMILY, OR BARELY ATE AND ALWAYS STAYED IN HIS ROOM. HE WAS BROKEN WITHOUT HER.

HIS SISTERS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM UNTIL THEY FOUND Y/N'S LETTER, THE BOTH OF THEM CRIED WHILE READING.

THEY UNDERSTOOD WHY THEIR BROTHER WAS ACTING THE WAY HE IS, THEIR HEARTS HURT THINKING ABOUT HOW RUEL FELT READING THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME.

RUEL WAS GETTING BETTER AFTER 7 MONTHS OF BEING DEPRESSED, THE FAMILY NEVER TALKED ABOUT HER BECAUSE THEY KNEW RUEL WOULD MELT DOWN, HEARING HER NAME.

HE WAS VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THE TOPIC BUT COCO AND SYLVIE KNEW THAT THEY HAD TO TALK ABOUT IT.

" ruel?" coco asked, knocking on her brothers door.

" yeah?" he said, softly opening the door to see his sisters sadly smiling at him.

" we have to talk to you about something." sylvie said.

ruel nodded, knowing what they were going to talk about. they laid on his bed and sighed deeply.

" so, how are you doing?" coco asked.

" it hurts a lot, but im okay" he said, not looking at his sisters and looking down at his hands.

sylvie realised this and softly grabbed his hand.
" hey, you can talk to us."

" i don't know what to say" he whispered, tearing up.

" well, what do you want to know?" coco asked.

" why did she leave me?" ruel said, a tear rolling out of his eye.

the sisters looked at each other and sighed, " we don't know ruel."

a knock on the door made them look over, " who's that?" ruel asked.

coco stood up and opened the door, it was y/n.

his eyes stared at her lovingly, " we'll let you guys talk."

after the door closed, ruel hugged her.

" hi" she said, tearing up.

" hey" he said, wiping his tears away.

" why'd you leave?" he asked, staring at her.

" ruel, your literally a famous singer and im just me. you could have easily just gotten a instagram model." she sighed.

" y/n, you are a goddess compared to them." he said, smiling at her.

" im sorry" she said, hugging him and crying.

" im sorry too, i love you."