𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ||

summary:
cute moments

~~" i've never had the courage to tell you i adore you" he sang, playing his guitar on live

~~
" i've never had the courage to tell you i adore you" he sang, playing his guitar on live. 

you lovingly stared at him and smiled, he made you so happy. ruel looked over at you sweetly smiling at him and he smiled back and kept playing.

the fans could see the way you were looking at him on the screen and blew the comment section up:

@user3399: get u a girl that looks at you the way y/n does to ruel.

@user2992: im so single

@user2939: usually people get jealous of y/n, but dam im jealous of ruel.

@user1039: they are literally the definition of " love"

@cocovandijk: u better thank me rEwL, i made you guys together.

@sylvievd: cuties

@arianagrande: the fact that 16 year olds have more love than any of my relationships connected.

@useryolo: i need a boyfriend

@user8888: uM im jealous of ruel

the boy ended the live after 30 minutes of joking around with his supporters and answering questions.

" say bye y/n" he said, showing the fans your face. you waved at them goodbye and ruel placed his phone on the side drawer.

he faced you and you faced him, you both were staring at each other deeply with no care in the world except for each other. he grabbed your waist and brought you closer, ruel put your hair back so it won't annoy you.

" i love you" i whispered to him, gazing at his browm eyes.

" i love you too baby" ruel said, smiling and lying on top of you. he placed his left hand to keep him steady and his right on your waist.

ruel leaned in, placing his lips on yours. you obviously kissing your boyfriend back. you felt him smile through the kiss, he pulled away for breath and you did too.

" ruel" coco yelled from downstairs. ruel rolled his eyes and yelled,
" what coco?"

" where's my fucking cheetos" she screamed back, that's why ruel had cheeto dusted all over his fingers an hour ago.

" oh shet" he said, rolling off of you carefully and opening the door. " i don't know, maybe you ate it" said ruel, walking out the room.

" it feel so good to be so young, this hot, this swag and be successful" i sang, remembering how antonio garzia sang it.

" you are definitely right about the hot part" ruel said, smirking at you and leaning on the door.

i blushed, i could tell he saw my rosy cheeks.

*pt 2 coming out later.