𝐜𝐰𝐮𝐬𝐡

summary:
he has a crush on someone, little did you know it was you.

 summary:he has a crush on someone, little did you know it was you

~~

his face was turning red as i learnt his secret from his sudden change and also that coco and his mum told me,
" ruels got a crushhh"
i teased at him.

ruel rolled his eyes playfully and nudged my shoulder. making me laugh at his shyness which was not really shown, i immediately knew who the person ruel liked.

" is it sienna?"
i questioned him as he denied after a few seconds, confused my brain was at the moment.

sienna was always the popular, blonde, cheer captain,
blue-eyed, rich girl that is perfect in every movie.
and ruel was the popular, nice to everyone, talented and sporty kid who would make girls fight over him.

everyone thought her and ruel would date, i mean they are the perfect popular couple that everyone wants to be.
hell they even thought i was dating ruel.

" laura?"
i asked him all the girls in sienna's 'squad'
he nodded his head no, getting a bit more redish.

ruel laughed at my reaction as i groaned, trying to figure out who he admired so much.

" is it someone that i know?"
i asked him.

he nodded and smiled at me lovingly, but i didn't know that.

" are they someone that i don't like?"

" do you really think i would like anyone who's mean to you"
ruel clearly stated.

" what colour hair do they have?"

" they have h/c"

" what colour eye?"

" e/c"

" omg is it camila?"
i widened my eyes, all things adding up to her.

ruel got annoyed when i said that,
" no, i hate her remember?"
he mumbled,
" she broke your clip that i bought you in 8th grade."

" who then?"
i blew the hair out of my face, mad at myself that i haven't figure it out yet since i'm his best friend.

" omg it's you!"
he yelled, looking at me in the eyes.

his eyes went soft,
" i've liked you since forever, thank god our parents met and mum didn't meet another woman who wasn't yours,you make me complete y/n. the ways that make who you are make me so happy inside, like the way that your cheeks rose up when your hot, in maths class you always pretend to look for something in your bag to keep the teacher from calling you out or when you have a sparkle in your eye when you talk about something you love, when you gave me your scrunchie my feelings for you immediately grew higher, sienna and all those other girls could never replace you. and it sucks when i think that you think i like someone else when i clearly like your beautiful and dolan twin fangirl self"
ruel said.

at the end of the long talk i was already crying,
" i am so happy that my mother met your mum, i have always liked you. i just hid it because i always thought that you would like sienna and i would make a fool out of myself. ruel you were always there for everything and i always saw the little weird stares but i thought you were staring at the person in front of me. and to think you didn't catch me staring at you all the time in history, your adorable"
i finished, placing my hand on his cheek.

he got closer and closer every time, breaking the distance between us.

i placed my lips on his and smiled, i felt him smile too.

we both pulled away, smiling like the fucking idiots we are.

" y/n l/n,
will you be my girlfriend?"
he said, holding my hand.

" no"
i saw his face drop,
" i'm kidding bitch,
yes"

he rolled his eyes and placed his hands on my waist as i put mine around his neck,
" i mean, you were actually my boyfriend since 3rd grade cause you asked me out then"
i said.

" i guess we've been dating for a few years then"
ruel smiled, leaning down.

~~~~