𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

summary:
he has a crush on you while coco and sylvie tease him about it.

summary:he has a crush on you while coco and sylvie tease him about it

~~

ruel's perspective:

" i think y/n would be so cute with that kid bryce"
coco said, as i glared at her secretly.

" it's good that they both have the same interests and likes" sylvie smiled.

" guys can we not talk about this" i snapped, the look of both my sisters face frightened me.

" holy shit ruel you like y/n" sylvie yelled in excitement, nearly falling off her chair.

" w-what no" i blushed, looking the other way knowing what i said wasn't true.

" yes you do motherfucker"
coco said, taking my phone from me.

she ran into the bathroom and locked herself in it. i tried to open the door and it wouldn't budge open.

" coco open the door!" i yelled, scared of what she could do/or tell.
" your phone is still out here dumbass"

" sylvie grab my phone quickly!" she yelled from inside the bathroom.
i looked at sylvie and she ran towards coco's phone.

" fuck" i said, as i nearly tried running to get the phone.

" meet me at the studio in 5 mins please" coco texted on the phone, making sure i heard it.

" you little bit-"
as i said that y/n walked in with her phone in her hand.

she smiled at me with the million dollar smile she has, which always brightened up my day.

as i was gazing at her i could tell sylvie and coco were fangirling at the moment.

" so y/n, ruel has something to tell you" sylvie smiled as she put a arm around my neck, making me roll my eyes.

" n-no i don't" i stuttered, looking everywhere but on y/n.

" yes you do child, now tell her before i do"
chelsea said as she walked in, hearing all the commotion.

" yes ruel?"
y/n asked me, looking towards me.

" uh can i speak to her privately at least?" i asked everyone and they nodded, leaving the room.

i walked a step closer to her,
" i like you y/n, ever since kindergarden we've been inseperatable.
even my family thinks that,you were my first kiss in sixth grade man, how could i not like you for that. all those people that we're my " friends" never treated me the way you do. you always brighten my day with your smile, all the time i think about how lucky i am to even be your best friend and i really don't want to be friendzoned"
i said, making her eyes go soft.

" ruel, i like you too" she said, right before we heard cheers behind the studio door.

we rolled our eyes at each other and opened the door.
chelsea, coco and sylvie fell to our feet, smiling at us, knowing what happened.

" ruel finally got a girlfriend!" coco smiled as she saw me smiling at y/n.

" wait, i haven't asked her y-" i said, right before y/n answered with yes.

" fuck yeah"
i fist pumped the air, making the girls laugh.

" language ruel or i'll tell your mother"
she smiled at me, my heart going fucking crazy.

" my mummy already knows i say bad words darling"
i pointed a finger to her face.

" y'all making me feel so single right now"
chelsea laughed.

"  i can relate"
both of my sisters said.

" okay now shoo you lovers, go have some fun but not too much fun"
coco shooed us off, kicking us out of the studio.

" coco we left our phones"
y/n banged on the door.

" nope, it's a no phone date"
coco yelled through the door, making us sigh and walk out.

~~~~