𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲 ||

summary:
the boy was never out of love with you to begin with.

summary:the boy was never out of love with you to begin with

~~

" ruel fuck off!" i yelled.
my head was pounding from all the alchohol and in the corner of my eye i saw him follow me.

" no, you're not safe alone" he said, carrying you bridal style to his friend's car.

i sighed and hid in his neck, feeling tired and wanting to go home.

he smelt the same, it's not that he smelt bad, it's just i haven't smelled in in a while. the lavender scent came back to me.

" you can't go back to your house because your parents are there so we'll just go to my place." he said, i wasn't paying attention so i just nodded.

~~~~

" ow fuck"
ruel whined, after hitting his head on the roof of the car trying to get me out.

i laughed softly, my eyes were a bit blurred so i couldn't see properly.

" you look a lot like my ex ya know?"
i told him as he carried me to his front door.

" yeah i know"
he sighed, opening the door.

" you smell really niceee" i said, closing my eyes to make them stop hurting.

ruel laughed as we walked into his bedroom, it looked the same as before.

he still has the polaroids we took back when we were together.

he placed me on the bed and covered me with the sheets, ruel brought make up wipes from his sisters room and carefully wiped it all off.

" my stomach hurts"
i ran into the bathroom, headed straight for the toilet.

" fuck me"
i whined, as he came over and lifted up my hair and rubbed my back.

" it hurts"

" i'm sorry, do you need anything?"
he asked, looking into my eyes as he said.

" i need medicine and water please"
i leaned on the wall next to the toilet.

ruel nodded and went downstairs.

i was looking through the bathroom, still on the cold floor.

something caught my eye, a necklace that we got when it was our six month anniversary.

" i brought pills, water and a few snacks" he said, giving me a hand to the bed.

" thank you"
i leaned on him for support, feeling tired from the night.

he brought me under the covers again,
" i'll sleep in the guest room"

" can you please stay with me?"
i said, not wanting to be alone.

ruel smiled and layed next to me,
" why did you end things?"
i told him slurred.

" i was scared to be in love, that's why i said i didn't love you, but we all know that was a lie. i didn't want you to be hurt if i wasn't truly in love with you so i just ended things, but i wish i just said i loved you instead of hurt you. it was never my intention to hurt you painfully, i only wanted what's best for you."
he said, making me a little less tired and sober up.

" i'm sorry too"
i said sleepily, already falling asleep.

" don't worry, we can talk about it tommorrow morning"
he ran his hands though my hair and wrapped his arms around me.