𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞

summary:
his family knew something that he didn't, which hurt someone he never wish he hurt.

~~ruel and y/n were childhood best friends, even kate and ralph could decide that, every second of everyday they would go everywhere with each other

~~
ruel and y/n were childhood best friends, even kate and ralph could decide that, every second of everyday they would go everywhere with each other.

they loved each other so much anyone from a mile away could see it, his family, her family all wished they would fess up and tell each other they admired them.

when his career was blowing up y/n was always his number 1# fan, the girl would always be backstage, waiting for him to come running to her with a huge grin on his face.

but one day ruel had exciting news, he came to her house and asked to sit on her bed.

y/n also wanted to tell him, but let him go first so it can be that crappy love story that everyone wants and needs.

his words made the young girl's heart break, but his heart belonged to another one. he did not know that, no one but his own sisters coco and sylvie did.

not that y/n told them, they could see the sadness in her face when ruel and his new lover would hang out.

they felt sorrow for their brother that made his true soulmate's heart ache while standing around with somebody else.

days turned into weeks, ruel kept canceling their plans for his new girlfriend, it always hurt y/n when he pressed the message,

rueler❤️:
sorry y/n, can't come today, lindsey and i are going out. :)

15 times he sent that message without knowing the person that didn't use him was hurting, 15 times she was hurting because of him, 15 times coco and sylvie felt sadness for y/n.

the young girl stopped texting her
" best friend" because she knew what the answer would always be. she met someone new though, like ruel did.

y/n's new boyfriend was that type of boyfriend that would always stay loyal to you, never be embarrassed to buy you pads, and always send you cute things unexpectedly.

ruel didn't know she had a boyfriend until coco brought it up, she said how cute they are and how she wishes she had a boyfriend like y/n's.

he asked his sisters why would she get a boyfriend if she already had him? his  sisters answered.

" ruel, did you see the many times you would cancel you and y/n's plans to hang out with some girl that you only knew for three months? y/n knew you since birth.she missed school for your shows, would wake up at 3am from your messages that you were bored and you didn't give a single shit when she was with us, crying to us that she thought that you didn't care about her anymore!" yelled sylvie, pissed off at her younger brother.

"at least she cared about you when no one else did.don't you know ruel? she loved you, she supported you while you were with " lindsey" and didn't talk shit about her while we did.she loved you and you were to fucking blind to see it ruel!" coco finished, with tears in her eyes.

ruel could see in his sisters eyes that they had seen enough of y/n's pain. he asked them where she was but their answers made his break break.

y/n and her boyfriend moved to arizona with his family.

he wanted to fix it, but it was too late.