Chapter 6: The Roles Have Swapped.

When I woke up, I could see again. That's good. But something was different. I was no longer in the anti-void. I was now in unfamiliar surroundings. Plus, I wasn't even wearing my usual clothes! Instead of my usual sweater with red shirt underneath and shorts, I had a jacket with freshly sewn stitch marks, with the red shirt underneath, as well as a pair of newly made shorts as well. I had a blue scarf on as well. I still had my slippers. The outfit felt cozy, but due to the situation and lack of info, I wanted my old clothes back. 

Basically instead of that, I looked like this

Basically instead of that, I looked like this..below

I saw that I was on a couch, with my glasses resting on a nearby table

I saw that I was on a couch, with my glasses resting on a nearby table. I quickly grab them and tuck them in a pocket of the outfit. I roll up the sleeves to find bandages on both my arms, which were hurting badly. Then, I remembered everything. I put a hand on the edge of the couch to feel something. I look to see it was the Ink puppet. I felt my face light up so I tuck it away as well. I get up and look around. 

I was in a house, most likely a living room based on the setup. There were colorful walls, the couch I was on, a pair of chairs, tables and a television. There was a doorway, a set of stairs leading to a hall with multiple doors, and of course the front door. I thought I was alone in the house and got curious, so I decided to take a look around. This was probably Ink's house or the Star Sanses place. I went through the doorway to find it was a kitchen with a note resting on the counter. I curiously go over and read it.

"Note to self: Fix error's torn clothes and take arrows out of them. Give chocolate to Error. -Ink"

It was probably one of his self-reminders. I've seen his scarf get covered in them or he'd leave these notes everywhere in the anti-void. Underneath this note was a chocolate bar. I smile. Ink knew me well. I turn away from the chocolate and note, curious about the hall with doors at the top of the stairs. 

I go up the stairs and saw bathrooms, probably for any visiting humans. There were countless closets, which had great hiding spots in case Dream or other Star Sanses attack me. I continue down the hall and see labeled doors. Dream's, Ink's,Frisk's, etc. I hear a familiar sound coming from Blue's labeled room. His usual laugh.