Chapter 11: The Figure.

I woke up in a weird place. It was not the anti-void, it was not Nightmare's place, nor was it the Star-Sanses' place. I found myself in some kind of container, shaped like one of Ink's vials but big enough to hit the ceiling. I found countless wires on me, which startled me to find that I didn't dust yet. My error and glitch signs weren't as persistant, possibly because the container was filled with some liquid that must be slowing them. I found some strange clothes on me as well as a patch on an eye.

I had some orange shirt on with heavily bandaged with dangling sleeves. I could see my spine just below the bottom of the shirt. There were orange pants as well, bandaged too. It was as if I was wearing a bandaged prisoner outfit. I still had my slippers but I was so confused. The wires were everywhere, coming from the ceiling of the container. The liquid somehow wasn't drowning me or something. Where am I? What's going on? How am I here? Why am I not dead? Where's Ink? Is he okay? What happened?

 Where am I? What's going on? How am I here? Why am I not dead? Where's Ink? Is he okay? What happened?

(first time drawing error, made this myself for this chapter)

I press my face against the edge of the glassy container and look around. Outside this container was a room-like space.  A door was at the edge.  There was a table that had my clothes, glasses and phone. The walls were grey. I saw my phone light up and took note that my scarf wasn't. I moved around the container, checking for anyone and looking for exits. Once finding no exits or anyone around, I try to teleport. Fail. I try to use my magic to get strings. Fail. Blue magic like a normal sans though was a success. I used it to look at my phone. It was a call attempt from Dust. I accepted it with my magic.

"Heya dude. Ho-"Dust begins but I cut him off

"DuSt! WhAt'S gOiNg on? WhErE aRe y0u aNd InK anD eVeRyOne? ArE y0u aLl OkAy? EXPLAIN!"I shout

"We're all at Ink's place. Dream is happier than ever that you left. Blue's trying to calm Ink down. He came back, crying about how you disappeared and probably turned into me. He's crying as if that's a bad thing while hugging your scarf and the puppets. Rude. What's wrong with becoming me? Nobody can really understand what he's saying. So how are you doing then?"Dust says

"DudE! NiGhtMaRe sEnT CroSs t0 kIlL InK tO gEt mE baCk iN tHaT StUpId gAnG! BuT CroSs aTtACKed mE iNstEaD! I neArLy DiEd! He pRoBaBLy tHiNkS I tUrNed to DuST! DoN't lEt InK oR BluE oUt oF yOuR sIgHt!"I snap

"Oh shoot! Dang, that's bad. Ok, I will, bud. But where are you?"Dust says

"I....I...doN't kNow."I admit

I hear footsteps

"Someone'S comInG. GoTtA Go."I say, then hang up and put the phone back where it was. 

The door creaks open. In walks a hooded figure. They reach out a gloved hand and wave. Holes in the glove showed me their fingers, proving them to be skeletal. I dive back in the container.

"Where's Ink Sans?"The figure asks in a harsh tone

"As iF I'd tEll y0u!"I snap

"I just saved your life. You have to."The figure states, banging a fist on the glass, making small cracks