Chapter 74:Reaper?

Geno POV

I slowly wake up. I look around and see I'm not in Outertale anymore. I'm in some room and telling by the doorknob, I'm locked in it. E!Pap isn't in my sight. I'm alone. I hear footsteps and the click of the door unlocking. I turn over and shut my eyes, pretending I'm asleep or unconscious still. I hope whoever is entering will leave me alone. I hear the door shut and lock. Silence fills the room.

Then, there's tapping like someone walking away, away from the room even. I feel myself relax. I open my eyes and slowly sit up. I find bandages on me. I smile. Maybe we're with someone who wants to keep us safe. Like our friends. I climb out from under the blankets, trying to get out of bed. It hurt at each attempt though. I move slower.

"Geno?"A familiar voice calls

I freeze. I do not move. My body tensed like there was no tomorrow if I did. I was scared, yet part of me didn't know where the fear was coming from. I glance down and see my hands were covered by E!Pap's gloves. Some tension leaves me. That is a relief. They're safe.

"You're awake!"The voice cheers

I look over my shoulder and see it's Reaper. He stands in the doorway. I feel a smile grow on me. I slowly nod. In a blink of an eye, the doorway is empty. It shut with a slam and the lock clicks from the force, locking up. That click makes me jump. I turn my head and jump again when I find Reaper in front of me. He smiles at me sweetly. I feel my face warm a bit. He looks at me sweetly.

"Are you okay?"He asks

"Y-Yes..."I reply

"Good, cause..."He says, reaching out to me

"R-R-Reaper?"I stutter

"I was starting to get worried."He tells me, picking me up and lifting me over his shoulder.

"R-Reaper! What are you doing?"I ask

"Planning.~"He says

"Planning what?!"I ask in alarm

"Relax, Geno."He tells me

"That isn't easy!"I tell him, my soul racing

"Deep breaths, Geno. Deep breaths."He says

"Can you answer my question, please?!"I ask, taking deep breaths

"Ok,"He says

He lifts me up off his shoulder so he could see me. I am able to rest an elbow on one of his arms. I rest my hands on his shoulders to support myself. He wraps both his arms around me, now gazing up at me lovingly with a smile. His face is brightly lit. His hood is making hearts. I start to get an idea of what he's planning.

"I'm planning on showing you that I love you too, Geno."He says

"T-T-Too?"I repeat

"I read the page silly."He tells me

My face ignites.

"Y-You did?"I stutter