Chapter 88:Protection

If this is a song that I put in again I'm sorry, I just like it. Also, parts of this are based on stuff on the internet for these AUs. Like youtube, google, and wattpad stories for the AUs

One night in Nightmare's "nightmare"

I start to wander around, hearing voices talk to me. Of course they weren't saying anything nice. It starts out with insults and belittle me. Those do not bother me anymore. I'm used to it now. Plus, I found an escape. Whenever I think of my friends, they appear and the voices go silent. Usually they do. This time was different.

My friends in this one ran out of my sight. The voices start up again. I frown. It's different. It isn't insulting me. It's threatening my friends, using me as the weapon for the stupid threats.

"You're a danger to them. One wrong moveand it's dust everywhere."One says

"You'll hurt them at some point."Another says

"You're a walking weapon. Your tentacles can kill them. You're a threat disguised as an ally."A third says

"You're gonna crack and they're gonna pay the price."Another says

Hundreds or dozensof voices repeat things like this to me. It quickly gets on my nerves.

"No I will not! I am not! I will never hurt them!"I snap

"Well, you just did."The voices say

I look and see my tentacles had shot out, piercing six figures' chests and through their souls. One by one, they reveal themselves. Error, Dust, Cross, E!Pap, Dameon and Killer. They each slowly turn to Dust. Their souls break before I could do anything.

"Face it, you're a threat. It's only a matter of time. They're only the beginning."A voice says

All my friends appeared.

"Soon, everyone you see here will be this."The voice says

Then, in a blink, the bunch also turned to dust.

"NOOO!"I yell, waking up in the process

I sit up quickly, panting. I could feel my soul pounding. I see my tentacles are shooting out just like in the bad dream. If anyone was near me, they'd be dead in my sleep. I look at my hands and tremble. I am a threat. To them. Tears roll down my eyes. I take that bad dream as more than a silly thing my mind made up. It's a warning. I stop, shaking my head.

No.

It will not be this way.

They are my family, though just my friends. And I shall protect them at any cost. I will remove any threat that comes near them, even if that may be me. I think and try to figure something out. I need a place hardly accessible and far enough so nobody can get hurt from me. I quickly got an idea. I grab what I found as necessary, leaving my phone behind so nobody can track or try to reach me, wrote a note, left it on the bed and got the heck out of there. Everything seems wrong. But if I can keep them safe, maybe that one right will turn things around.

Killer the next morning

I smile as everyone happily talks to each other. I notice Nightmare isn't out here though, which is unusual. But my mind just thinks that he's sleeping in.I go to check on him in his room. I knock but get no answer. I open the door and peek inside. My soul dropped, as if forgetting that it has to beat. Nightmare isn't here.

"Guys!"I yell over my shoulder

"WhAt kIlLeR?"Error asks, coming over

"Nightmare is gone!"I reply