Chapter 39: Away Again

(above is what is happening to Error, who got shoved through a portal with Paperjam, meanwhile Ink is dealing with this, drew it myself)

I watch the portal I was pulled through close, then Gradient was pulled away from me. I feel myself get pulled and then I was dangling upside down, tied up in string. I didn't have my brush, so quick disadvantange from the start. Bone attacks and Gaster Blasters fired, but I couldn't move. I was stuck in the strings. I felt the blasts hit, but just took it. I felt the bone attacks cut me, and I took it. What else could I do?

"YoU tHoUgHt yOu cOuLd tAkE GrAdIeNt ThAt eAsIlY anD jUsT gO? YoU tHoUgHt yOu coUlD hIdE? PrEtEnD tO bE iN sOmE sIlLy AU wItH a DuMb dIsgUiSe tO hIdE fRoM mE? WelL, guEsS wHat, InK! YoU cAn'T! It aIn'T sO eAsY! HaH! YoU'Re a UsElEss IdIoT!"This Error yells, approaching me

"..."I was silent, not saying a word.

"ThIs iS tOo gOod! HaH! WaIt, lEt's gEt yOu mOre iN pLaCe. In cHaRaCtEr EveN."He says, snapping his fingers

I look up to see I was in my normal clothes.  I look at him, knowing what he must be thinking.

"NoW t0 eNd yOu."He says

I look up at him, waiting for him to do it. But at the same time, I wondered. I thought any Error of all people would know that's not possible. He can hurt me, knock me out, but that only sets me back. He can't end me. I'm soulless, therefore I cannot die.

 I'm soulless, therefore I cannot die

But, he didn't do the final blow. He just stood there, staring. I dangle there, staring right back. It was dead quiet. At last, he spoke.

"ThIs iS to0 eAsY. I gOtTa sAvOr ThiS."He says

The strings release me. I drop down and hit the ground. I look up at him and he paces around me. He examines my injuries and throws a bone attack once or twice. He circles me, then begins to pace back and forth.

 He circles me, then begins to pace back and forth

"HoW t0 kiLl a SoUlLesS bEiNg...Hmm...Aha!"He says, then has a soul within a string 

I begin to tremble, unable to move or jump back. He took this random soul and drops it onto me. It was absorbed and as soon as it did, he continues his attacks and hurt. I began to cry after all the pain he's made with injuries and insults he yelled at me. He only laughs. Then, he stops my attacks, towering over me. I look up at him, trembling. I was at 0.1 hp.