Chapter 46:Blue!

We appear in this world that was certainly not UnderSwap. Monsters were flying everywhere with majestic wings. Ink looks around. He tells us that we're most likely in BirdTale. Sure enough, BirdTale Sans soon swoops down and hugs each of us after greeting Ink and getting to know the situation. We chat for a bit. Ink asks if he had seen Blue or Swap!Pap, which he denies. Then there were screams.

"Ugh, not again. I'll tell you if I see them as I do, okay Ink? I gotta go."He says

"What were those screams about?"Ink asks

"There's some new dude that came. People just won't leave the dude alone and let's just say he isn't in a good mood. Plus people are getting frightened by his different wings. They look like bat instead of bird. I gotta go. Cya!"He replies

He then takes to the sky. We look at each other and nod. We know what to do. Find Blue and Swap!Pap. We decide to split up for more ground coverage, since none of us can fly. We were deciding on who goes with who when Ink pulls me close.

"Word of advice from experience. Don't let Dream know of your ears or feelings for Palette. He'll just use it for his entertainment. So just be careful with whoever you go with."Ink whispers

I had completely forgotten about the ears. I slowly nod and thank him for the advice. I feel a hand grasp mine. I look over my shoulder to see Palette holding it. My face warms. My ears twitch under the hood. I look at Ink. He smiles.

"It seems he's already chosen his partner." Ink says

I pull my hood lower. I nod. Palette pulls me to him now and proudly holds me close to him. I see his smile as well as Ink and Cross. I gaze up at him and step back, but he pulls me closer. He looks at me with a side glance and grin. I have to keep my mouth shut tight, don't wanna do or say something stupid.

"Gothy and I will check this world's Snowdin, probably the Grillby's or Muffet's or whatever. Swap!Pap usually goes there and wherever he is, Blue is surely nearby. You three search wherever else."Palette says

The three nod. They run off. Once they leave our sights, Palette leads me through the forest. He swings our arms back and forth happily as he does so, his grip firm on mine. We reach the Snowdin area and find the Grillby's. Palette takes me inside without a second thought. Few were inside, but something quickly catches my attention. I look at Palette to see if he noticed, which he had. There, at the bar counter, was Swap!Pap sitting and sipping from a honey bottle. Right beside him was a figure, sitting and drinking ketchup. They look like who BirdTale Sans was talking about. This figure was shorter than Swap!Sans, but not by much;had big bat-like wings and wore dark clothing. They had their hood up to hide their face, but two horns tearing through the top. As well as a small skinny and long tail with a point at its tip swaying. They sure did look intimidating. I wasn't sure of what to do. But Palette, he on the other hand, did. He brings me to the counter and he sits beside Swap!Pap with me beside him. Grillby comes over and Palette whispers something to him and Grillby nods, going to a backroom that I didn't know existed. I was still wrapping my head around the fact that Swap!Pap may have survived and is right here, even after the attack shot at him before we got split up. Surprisingly, the figure engages in a chat with Swap!Pap.

"I'm surprised you haven't ran or flown away yet from me. Everyone else has just at me saying hi or being around them in this place, or anywhere really."The figure asks

I quickly got the tone of voice they used was not menacing. They sound upset, hurt, or down in the dumps more than anything.

"Ya well, after some things I've seen, it takes more than just some appearance to scare me off. Besides, ya remind me of someone. And I don't have wings in case ya haven't noticed, so I cannot fly, silly."Swap!Pap replies