Chapter 41: Tiny Error and Forests

Error's POV

I slowly open my eyes to see thatI was in a giant forest. At first, I didn't recall what happened whatsoever. I couldn't. But when I stood up, it all came crashing down on me. I look around quickly. Where is everyone? Where am I? Where is Blue? Where is Inky? Is everything okay? What is happening? I look at my hand to see I still had string tied around it, but the end was torn. I shake my head. That blast was powerful. It must've split us up. What did I just say? That he's staying by my side and I'll protect him! Now this happens and I don't know where the heck he is! Man, great protection, Error! I take out my phone and try to call Blue, I need to know that he's okay after what he was used to do. Nobody answered my phone call. Blue did not. That worried me. I call Ink, but got his voicemail. More concern. Then, I hear footsteps.

I put my phone away and run. I run faster than I ever had before. I find a forest trail and go to it, feeling safer on a trail than in random woods. I notice the area didn't look like a Snowdin forest, so that gives me a clue that I may not be in an underground AU. I keep running, then trip and fall. Sh*t! I hear the footsteps grow closer and then a hand grabs me. It lifts me up and I come face to face with what seems to be a human Cross. He looks at me curiously and kept pressing his thumb against my face. His fingers kept a good grip but pokes. I try to pull myself out of his hold, annoyed and my phobia kicking in. I failed though, all I got was getting his hand to shake.

"What a strange creature. I wonder where you came from.  Hmmm, now who would care for you?"Cross says

My expression dulls. He makes it sound like I'm a wild creature, which, given the appearances, may seem true. From there, he carries me in his hand. I find that I have shrunk in this AU to a small size. He begins talking and ranting about his friends. Mainly an Ink, Dream and Dust. He seemed very excited when talking about Dream. I roll my eye-lights and look at him. Seems this Cross is just as stupid with his feelings for Dream as mine is.

 Seems this Cross is just as stupid with his feelings for Dream as mine is

"What's the look for, lil guy? You don't seem very happy."Cross asks

Great detective work, Captain Obvious. I'm as happy as any creature would be getting taken to who knows where and having to listen to someone ranting. Not very happy that is.

"Wait! I think I know someone who could care for ya! They may even know what you are! Come on!"Cross exclaims, taking into a run

Not like I have a choice. T-T

He runs and I soon see a bridge come into sight. It was over a pond and it honestly looked beautiful, calming even. But another part of me worried. I'm now this small sized "creature" and can easily be tossed into the water. That worries me. We get on the bridge and I see someone coming up ahead.

"Hey, bud! I found another creature in the forest! I've never seen it before! They seem lost! Do you even know what it is?"Cross yells

"Really? Cool! I can't tell from here, silly!"The person responds

ErrorInk:To Be Enemies Or Not To Be EnemiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara