Chapter 97:You're Welcome

Error's POV

I stand in a hall against a wall, facing the room that Encre and Inky were taken inside. On both sides of me are the doors to Papy and E!Gaster. I'd rather be as far as I can from that room but I'm forbidden from going in to see Ink until Geno, Reaper and Suave find a way to stabalize him AND Encre. Also, for whatever reason, Papy wants me to guard E!Gaster, his room in the very least. I couldn't say no to him. So here I am. I have no clue what condition that jerk is in, but know that Papy can't get out of bed. Killer went to see Nightmare. Dream and Cross constantly visit, Dream asking for updates and Cross to drag him away in order not to bother us when Dream is going too far, which is very frequent and fast. Fallacy paces through the halls. Jasper is asleep in his room, unaware to any of this. But Fallacy is pacing in a way that you can tell he is worried. Plus, it's easy to read his expression. He seems to be pacing to lose stress but it's only building up.

Ghastly comes out to join us and check on us. He and I talk but he notices Fallacy's behavior. He stands in front of Fallacy, stopping him from pacing.

"You seem stressed. Take a hug! It always makes people feel better."He says

"Um thanks but I don't thi-"Fallacy begins

"Take the hug before you freaking self-implode mister. I will tell Encre when he's ready for visitors that you declined it. You know how he is about stress and hugs."He snaps

"Ok ok!"Fallacy says

They hug. You could see the stress wash off Fallacy as Ghastly comforted him. Ghastly returns to Nightmare and Killer chats with us now. Once he left, Fallacy stands beside me and we just wait. I try to talk with him but he gave this vibe that he didn't want to talk, which I understand.

Minutes turned to an hour.

An hour becomes hours.

We wait there.

I peek my head into Papy's room and we chat.

"BrOtHer! CaN yOu cHeCk oN E!GaStEr?"Papy asks

"WhY?!"I ask

"I heAr hIm yElLinG nO!"Papy says

"MaYbe iT iS thE gUiLt!"I say

"PlEasE?"He asks

"FiNe."I sigh

"Stubborn, Huh?"Fallacy says when I shut the door

"FoR gOod rEaSonS."I assure him

"Heh, alright."He says

I peek in the door and see E!Gaster watching UnderNovela. I frown. Though it is interesting that we have something in common. But he's yelling no Asgoro whenever I would cheer for him. He was only pleased at the bad times, not the good times. I shake my head.

"YoU wOrRieD PapY nExT doOr. QuIt iT."I say

He shrugs me off. I shut the door and shake my head.

"DoN'T kNoW wHy hE heLpS tHis gUy, bUt I tRusT tHeRe iS gOoD iN hIs rEaSoNiNg."I say

Fallacy just nods in agreement. Then he goes silent, drowning in worry. But it was the kind where it was as if he saw a shallow pool of worry, took a hose and filled it with his own worries, then cannonballed into it, looking for the good news or bright side that he left floating at the top. And every time he ignores someone's positive insight is like someone drowing but avoiding the rescue buoy. I shake my head. I check the clock that Ink gave me(way back in the day, or earlier chapter ;3) that I now carry in my jacket and see that we have pulled an all-nighter waiting for them, it is 9AM. We cannot tell because this hall has no windows.