Chapter 98: Burn

WARNING:Many POV swaps '^w^

Nightmare's POV

I wander around still. It looks like some historic world. Of humans. And I had a feeling that they haven't found good magic yet. I see humans tied to stakes in the ground with burning straw below them and many other ways that threatened their safety. Above their heads are labels like Witch or nasty labels like monster, freak, etc. I set Dream down and when I see nobody around, I untie these poor people and get them to safety. They thank me but were in shock that I'd help. I pick Dream back up before someone could take him or he hops off too far. They all seemed so nice.

"Run. Run or get as far as you can from here. I don't want you all caught again. You are not what those signs say. So, you must go. Help each other too. Just leave."I tell them

"Thank you, Bunny Lady!"They say, then run off

I can see where they got that name from. I wander around. 

Unfortunately, someone did see me and soon, the whole village was chasing after me. They call me witch, freak, monster, the usual stuff. I hold Dream close to me, not risking dropping him. They yell about how they will kill me and yada yada, blah blah blah. I focus and summon a portal. I hop through and shut it behind me. I look around and smile.

"Ah, we're here!"I mutter

Dream looks up at me, as if asking Where is here?

We were in the hall of doors. Radier's hall. Of course Dream doesn't recognize it.

"Radier's mid-void."I say

He looks at me confusedly as if I just told him an amalgamate ruled the underground or something. Like I was talking nonesense. I shrug it off. I walk up and down the halls and pick a random door. I go through it, completely unaware we are being followed.

A few minutes afterwards, Killer's POV

I come through the portal and find utter chaos. Fires and ropes were everywhere. People were screaming and yelling. The skies were full of stormy clouds. Panic fills the atmosphere. Tension was in the air. I walk around in the shadows. Now I can hear what these people were yelling. KILL THE BEAST! KILL THE MONSTER! KILL THE FREAK! Over and over again. Something tells me that E!Gaster's disguise didn't work. I pull a human aside.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Eek! Another monster! Did the purple eyed freak summon you from the pits of hell?"The human cries out in fright

Purple eyed freak....Nightmare! He WAS here!

"Em, not exactly. Where'd this purple-eyed freak go?"I ask

They point in a direction.

"But then they leapt through this strange hole they made in the air."They tell me, then run off

He left through a portal....

I open a portal and hop through another. The search continues. 

Back to Nightmare's!

I look around and find ourselves in some kind of school hall. Humans are everywhere, not a single monster in sight. But here, magic use seems normal. A tall lady sees us and grabs me by the wrist, making me drop Dream. She drags me away with Dream hopping after me. She takes me in some office and shuts the door on Dream's bunny face. She has me sit in a chair. A sign on her desk where she sat across from me said Headmaster. Oooo, I'm in trouble aren't I.....

"What's your name?"She asks

"Nightmare."I say

"What in Diamond's name are you wearing?"She asks

ErrorInk:To Be Enemies Or Not To Be EnemiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara