Chapter 85:Ohana means...

Warning:ship,language and death.

Dust's POV

I walk around on a patrol. Nothing has happened for weeks. It hardly seems like anything is happening anymore. The radiation thing has passed as well as all the effects. Science made sure of it. I have my attacks back.

Nothing seems to be a threat these days. Heh, maybe those idiots gave up. Or got themselves taken down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Those were just hopeul thoughts. I realize that now.

A few weeks after the effects wore off and I thought this, I was in the middle of another patrol. Everything seems normal, but I get quickly proven wrong. I see something up ahead and try to make it out. It's coming fast. It looks like some machine. It starts to get closer, but then I see that it had nothing good. It had some detector, chemicals and other weapons that meant nothing good for the destination. But it seems that the destination is trying to be found. Maybe they know that we're hiding and sent this to find us! I fire a bone but it just pings off of the machine. Then, I send four Gaster Blasters and blast them. Nothing. The machine keeps coming. That's when I decide to turn and run. I head back to the hideout and get there. I look around and whistle to get everyone's attention. They come out of their rooms and look at me from the doorways.

"I officially....hate.....inventors! One second....."I say, panting

"Right here!"Science says, holding an invention or do-hicky of some sort

"Hey, you're not innocent."I say, catching my breath

Blue comes over to me.

"Is everything okay?"He asks

"There's some machine heading this way, and it doesn't look friendly. It seems to be trying to find us and attack us when done so. Bones and Gaster Blasters don't work on it whatsoever. I think we should evacuate to some other safe place. Let's not risk anything."I explain

They nod and go to their rooms, grabbing their things. Goth went to assist Shino. I nod and do the same. Then, the ground acting as our ceiling shook and bits fall. I frown, knowing this is not good. Then, I hear Killer of all people yell.

In pain!

I run out and see Killer on the ground with a weird robot-like machine towering over him. We've been intruded! The machine is here but split up! I could see Killer holding himself, covering a wound. He still has his eye-lights, Science hasn't cured that yet. He looks up at this robot, unable to move or reach for his knife a few feet away. The machine lifts an arm to reach for him, some static electricity shown like a taser, seeming like it was gonna hurt him more. But in the next moment, the robot got a tentacle strinking through its chest-like area, a battery at the end. The robot falls apart and the battery is broken. Nightmare runs over to Killer. He is back to his hostile form. He checks Killer out for any additional wounds quite worriedly, the most worried I've seen him even.

"Are you okay? How bad did they hurt you? Do you need help? I'll grab supplies! Do you have your stuff together? A-"Nightmare asks

"Nightmare. I'm fine. It's just a stab wound. I'll be okay. Yes, it's all together. It's okay, Nightmare."Killer says

"Just a stab wound?! Killer! That's serious! One sec!"Nightmare says

His tentacles extend out and quickly return with supplies. He moves Killer's hand away from the wound and bandages it.