Chapter 1: Egypt pt.1

AN: look. I'm obsessed with hair dye, okay. Don't judge me. I just imagine his hair purple during season 3 and blue during season 5.( though you can imagine however you want. Doesn't have a big impact) anyways. Back to the plot.

Chris's POV

"Season 3 of Total Drama, folks! The world is gonna be mine. Sea to shining sea. Sadly, I'm forced to share my world with a three-ring traveling team freak show." I annouced as the bus pulled up with the cast." They'll be competing all around the globe for another million dollars. So, let's meet our players. Courtney, Aaron, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna."

Gwen bumped right into Heather's ponytail.

"Are their reseved seats. I.E can I have one not behind Heather's pony hair ponytail." Gwen stated.

"Um. My extensions are human Hair." Heather argued.

"You learn something new everyday." Duncan joined the conversation. Gwen laughed at his response. Gwen and Duncan exchange smiled while Aaron and Courtney exchanged worried looks.

I got next to the bus and continued introducing my cast.

Aaron's POV

Okay. I think I'm starting to see what Courtney was talking about. With the whole Duncan and Gwen flirting with each other.

"We might wanna keep a close eye on those two." I whispered to Courtney.

"Yeah. Agreed." She nodded.

We saw a huge black plane pulling up. A broken-ish looking plane.

"Excuse me. But I'd like to express some concern about the safety of our plane." Courtney stated.

"I agree with Courtney. It looks a bit... unstable." I raised an eyebrow.

"Relax. It's perfectly safe." Chris reassured us but right after he said that, a piece of the plane fell off and a raccoon came running out.

"No! I can't ride in that! Call the United Nations! Call a cab! Call my mom! No, I'm not doing this! I'm out. This is unethical!" Owen shouted but got hit in the head by Chris. Who hit his head with a pan. That sound like it hurt.

"Anyone else got a problem with it?" Chris asked.

"No." Cody stated.

"Love it!" Lindsay added.

"Dibs on the window seat!" Bridgette called.

"Now boarding. On a voyage to a million big ones! We're saving you a first-class seat for all the action right here on Total Drama World Tour!" Chris annouced, going to commercial.

"Seriously?" Duncan scoffed annoyed.

+

We all got on the plane. I'm kinda shocked that this broken unstable thing can fly.

"Singing? Really? I thought Chris was joking about that." Gwen stated.

"Well I don't have a problem with it." Courtney stated.

"Yeah. I agree with Courtney." I grinned.

"Yeah. 'Cause you two like singing." Leshawna pointed out.

"Well I don't. Girl's sing. Little birdies sing. Duncan's do not sing." Duncan stated.

"Think I'll get to beatbox?" Harold asked.

"I'll beat you if you try." Duncan threatened.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Heather asked.

"Singing reality shows are huge. And the worst the singing. The higher the ratings. Which is why on this show, there won't be no vocal coaches, or rehearsals, or warning." Chris explained as everyone complained." Anywho. This is the dining area, where you'll enjoy in-flight meals."