Chapter 8: The Louvre

Aaron's POV

After losing yesterday's challenge, we were sent back to loser class. Sierra was crying, eating icecream. Heather was arguing with Alejandro. And me and Courtney were sharing the candy that we got from the New York reward. We were mostly just talking about our accomplishments together.

"You know Aaron, I am a very experienced swimmer. I was a Synchro Captain. And I coached minnows. And on top of that I was a three-way coxswain."

"Wow. I'm impressed. You seem to be amazing at everything you do." I grinned.

"Of course I am. All it takes is a dedicated mind. Which just happens to be something I have." She smiled arrogantly.

"That's interesting. You seem to take interest in so many unique subjects. I mean, music, water, and law school. That's definitely a lot."

"Well. They are very different things. But I enjoy taking my time out to explore different subjects. Also, did you know as a CIT, they also taught me to gauge my locations by the position of the sun."

"That's actually pretty cool."

/Aaron:"Ah. Courtney. She is just so amazing. I learn so many new things about her. She's so smart and sophisticated."\

/Courtney:"It's nice to have someone who will actually listen to me when I brag about everything I'm good at. He'll even bring up things that I told him way back on the island so I can tell he is actually listening."\

Chris, or Izzy more so landed the plane. It wasn't a pleasant one but we got through it.

+

We got off the plane and met up with Chris. We landed in Paris.

/Aaron:"Ah, Paris. The city of love. I wonder when I'll find that special person." I sighed.\

"I didn't exactly get to prep my intro what with the unexpected water landing and all. I'm just gonna give all the highlights: France, City of Love, Art gallery, Filter, Lots of art work, priceless art work." Chris said flipping through flash cards.

"Eeeee! Paris! There's only guy I wanna share this with! The guy I've been dreaming of since we've been apart! Where's my Tyler!" Lindsay said excited. Tyler walked towards her

"Hey Linds" Tyler said.

"Are you sure that's you? 'Cause you look slightly different in my head." Lindsay asked."Do you always wear a tracksuit? Oh it doesn't matter cause us being in Paris together means one thing..."

"I know. I love-" Tyler started.

"SHOPPING! I can pick out new clothes for you!" Lindsay squealed. Chris then shut her lips

"There's no time for shopping. The first challenge is about to start! Everyone in the Louve." Chris said.

"Um I believe you mean Louvre." Courtney corrected as I happily nodded.

"Whatever, just go already." Chris demanded.

+

We all head inside the Louvre.

"Challenge time kids! Each team gets their very own famous sculptor, Team Victory. Yours is Rodan. The thinker. Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot, you guys get Venus de Milo." Chris said

"Ah Venus, Such beauty." Alejandro said.

"Calm down lover boy. Amazons, you ladies get the Statue of David. Here's how it works; it's up to you guys to find your statue hidden somewhere in he Loverer, ier." Chris said pronouncing 'Lourve' horribly.