Chapter 29: Into the ring

Aaron's POV

Me and the villains were trying to eat our breakfast. It was a little... odd looking.

"Is toast suppose to be green?" Cameron asked, worried.

"Mama calls this penicillin puree. Never had a cold in my life." Scott stated, shoving the green bread into his mouth.

Gwen almost barfed at the sight if Scott enjoying the green bread. Alejandro then approached us.

"Well well. Wakey-wakey. Legs-A-fakey." Scott stated.

"It truly is a miracle my lefs finally woke up. Now they could be put to good use for our team." Alejandro grinned.

"After today, there won't be any teams." Courtney stated.

"What are you talking about?" Alejandro asked.

"If you haven't noticed, there are like, 10 of us left." I stated.

"Yeah. We have to merge soon. And after what you did to Heather, good luck finding an ally al." Courtney narrowed her eyes at him.

/Aaron:"I am so glad she's over him. Nice to see her scolding him after what he did."\

"I would prefer it if you did not call me that name." Alejandro glared.

"Oh yeah? Well she just did. Nothing you can do about it, Al." I glared.

"What's wrong with the name Al? My sister's named Al. Short for Albertha. She the county hog caller." Scott said and started doing pig calling.

A pig ran over and jumped on Scott. Chris then started an announcement.

"Good morning soon to be painful morning everyone. Head to the Chrisisam, pronto. Today's challenge isn't gonna hurt itself." Chris annouced.

+

We got up and met up with Chris.

"Welcome to camp Wawanakwa Coliseum." Chris stated.

"A boxing ring?" Scott scoffed.

"Boxing?" Cameron stated worried.

Chef brought Mike back from the Island and Chris continued to explain.

"Greetings players! The recipe for today's disaster is a hearty helping of season ones 'No pain, no gain' challenge. With a pinch of Phobia Factor for extra zing." Chris stated.

"Not hungry." Courtney glared.

"Get ready to sink your soon to be missing teeth into the wheel of misfortune. The rules are simple. Spin the wheel and go a whole two minutes with whatever the wheel lands on. Win the match and earn your team a point. Fights will be judge impartially by Chef and myself. First team to win three battles is the champ." Chris explained.

"But who's gonna watch the Cody's while I fight?" Sierra asked.

"No one if they value their lives. Now let's get ready to pummel!" Chris annouced.

"Um. Hang on. Where are the rewards you promised Zoey?" Mike asked.

"I was hoping you'd forgotten about that. But for being mvp in last challenge, you don't have to box. And the heroes get a point." Chris annouced as the heroes cheered.

"Since the villians lost yesterday, they go first. Whose rumble ready?" Chris asked.

"Me. I'll go." Scott volunteered.

Scott spun the wheel.

"Say hello to your foe Fang." Chris smiled.

Scott screamed when he saw Fang in the ring with boxing gloves on. Scott was completely out of it. Courtney went up to help Scott.