Chapter 3: Making our Japanese Ads

Aaron's POV

Me and the girls were having a group discussion. I was enjoying my lemonade. First class is really enjoyable. Courtney took a sip of her drink and decided to speak.

"I happen to like winning and being in first class which happens to make me an ideal leader. With Aaron as co-leader of course." Courtney stated.

"If our team needed one, which we don't because we're winning." Gwen stated.

"And me and Courtney have plans to keep it that way. So think of us as leaders of Team Amazon." I stated as Courtney nodded happily to every word I said.

"You two are like, not the only ones on the team. There is my friend Sierra to consider." Heather stated.

We looked over and saw her searching through Cody's blue backpack. She took one of his sneakers out of the bags hugged it tightly and started sniffing the shoe.

"Um. Your friend is going through Cody's stuff like a starving raccoon goes through a dumpster." Courtney pointed out.

"Yeah. No offense to Sierra, but she's just not the leading type for the team." I stated.

"I think his shoe lace just went up her nose." Gwen pointed out.

Sierra opened her mouth and his shoe lace was going through the nose and out the mouth. Heather was about to barf but held it in.

"Are there more barf bags around?" Heather asked, covering her mouth, keeping herself from barfing.

Chris then started an announcement.

"This is your captain speaking. It's time for everyone to join me in the common area. And I mean everyone." Chris informed.

Great. Because of that long team meeting, I didn't get to get any cookies. I quickly sipped the rest of my drink and headed to the common area.

+

"Welcome to today's challenge. It's-" Chris started.

"Is it a reward or elimination challenge?" Harold asked.

"Good question Harold. And like I'm gonna tell ya." Chris stated." And I hope you all brought your giant radioactive monster repellent because we are about to land on Japan!" Chris annouced.

Chef burst through the door.

"Gosh you guys. That's totally a Chinese outfit." Harold stated.

"Thank you Harold." Chris said sarcastically. "Now remember. Anyone who doesn't sing-" Chris started but Harold inturupted.

"You'd just. You'd really think you'd work harder to get it right." Hard stated.

"Harold. Anyone who doesn't sing is immediately disqualified-"

"Your cultural insensitivity is just. Gosh. Like, gosh." Harold complained.

Chef then cut opened the door and we all went flying down the plane. And now we were all falling front the sky, screaming in fear.

And, on top of that. The friendly little song bell went off.

"Seriously? I mean, seriously?!" Noah stated.

"Sing! And I might think about saving your musical buttocks!" Chris said through the megaphone." Maybe you'll try harder this time, k." Chris stated.

Well. I guess we're doing this.

Courtney and Aaron: We're singing as we're falling!

Heather: While some are cannon balling!