Chapter 4: Freezing in the Yuknons

Aaron's POV

The next day, me and team Amazon were enjoying our privileges in first class. Gwen and Courtney were sitting next to each other.

I was sitting next to Heather. Courtney and Gwen happily leaned back in their chair. I continued to enjoy the first class compartment and what it had to offer. Which always seemed to be lemonade.

The plane ride then became very... rough. Yeah. Which shook the girls our of their comfort zone. Chef started speaking to use though the PA.

"We have some massive air bumps. Lock your butts to a seat." Chef stated.

Of course. Chef landed the plane in a very disorganized manner. We were all pushed out if the plane.

"Welcome to the Yukons!" Chris said happily and laughed afterwards.

+

We met Chris at a starting line. We were all shivering, trying to get warm. Well, I'd say I was warmer than most if not all. Since my mom's overprotectiveness finally paying off.

"Um. Hello? Where are our jacket?!" Heather asked, clearly annoyed.

"Relax. I ordered coats for eveyone." Chris said as everyone cheered." They won't be ready for weeks, but as soon as they arrive I'll be sure to hand them out." Chris stated.

"Maybe we should huddle for warmth?" Courtney suggested.

Cody attempted to make his move on Gwen but got pushed away and put back into the arms of his stalker.

3 girls huddled around Alejandro. I wasn't freezing as much as the others, but it was still pretty cold. I saw Courtney shivering.

I unzipped my coat and took it off. I tapped her shoulder, getting her attention.

"Here. Put it on."

"You sure? This is way worst than that night in the forest. You sure you wanna give it up?" Courtney asked.

"I already took it off, didn't I?"

"You make a good point."

She took the Jacket and put it on. Now, I was stuck in my grey T-shirt, shivering. Well, at least I'm helping her. She looks cute in my clothes.

"Crossing the icy river in Canada's frozen tundra use to be easy. Back when the river was frozen solid but thanks to global warming. And Owen. Earth is finally becoming a lot more interesting. By which I mean, deadly."

"Ha! Yay!" Izzy cheered.

"Today's challenge is called: Total Drama The Iscicle. Teams must make their way across this watery chasm from jumping ice flow to ice flow. First team member across must make their way to the dog sleds on the far shore and become the dog. Pulling the sled all the way to the finish line as you collect your team from team meeting points. Sleds are first come first serve. So move fast. Don't worry, if you fall in we are legally required to save you so we have 2 divers down stream ready to pull you out." Chris said.

We saw two divers in the water who were frozen. It looks like they could use some help.

"What is the reward for this challenge?" Heather asked.

"Did I say reward?" Chris asked smirking.

"We've already had 3 eliminations, we're overdue." Heather argued.

"Besides there aren't enough of us for Chris to boot someone each episode." Noah added.

"Yeah but we found that teams try harder during elimination challenges. So this year, there is no set routine. So every challenge could end in elimination." Chris said as we all complained.