Chapter 20: The Aftermath show

Aaron's POV

After being tied with Duncan for 6/5th place, we were sent to the aftermath show. That show that Bridgette and Geoff host.

I kept watching the TDWT. Feels weird watching it and not being in it. But so far, The only person that's been eliminated since I left was Sierra. And that's because she blew up his plane. Geoff and Bridgette were about to introduce us. And that brings us to our present day.

"We're just two episodes away declaring this seasons million-dollar winner and right here is where it's all gonna go down. First up, it's time to say hey to some friends who got booted off the big show. Please welcome Owen, Courtney, Aaron, and Duncan." We were pushed out onto the camera.

"Why did I get introduced Owen, Traitor, and Jerkface?" Courtney asked annoyed referring to me as traitor and Duncan as Jerkface.

"We're doing things way differently today." Geoff stated.

"But I still get song, right? 'Cause I've been working on mine for weeks." Courntey cleared her throat. She started a pretty note but Geoff covered her mouth.

"I've got one more ex-contestant to add to the mix. It's the queen of plainly herself. Blainley." Geoff pointed.

We saw an intern pushing Blainley in. She was in a very bad state. What happened to her?

"What did you do to the mean blonde person?" Beth asked.

"Wasn't me. Don't you remeber when Courtney and Blainlry got booted out of the plane in China?" Geoff asked." Get a load if what happened next in this previously unseen footage."

We saw Blainley crash land into some sort of structure in China. Lots if not all of the former competitors laughed at Blainley's misfortune.

Geoff basically started examining that his girlfriend Bridgette was nursing a wounded bear.

Bridgette returned. But the bear didn't seem so happy about Bridgette's boyfriend.

Then we went over the current status of our final three competitors. Alejandro, Heather, and Cody.

They even had a whole song about it.

Bridgette and Geoff: Who you gonna root for? Who's it gonna be?

Is it Heather? Alejandro or will you pick Cody?

Bridgette: Here's Heather. She's an ice queen. But she's been playing hard.

Geoff: Too bad everybody hates her. She'd have to pay a bodyguard.

Bridgette and Geoff: Who you gonna root for? Who's it gonna be?

Is it Heather? Alejandro or will you pick Cody?

Harold: Ricki-tick-ity gonna hear it from me.

The only who's winning this is C-O-D

Pimpin' like a king sippin' lemonade in the shade.

Kickin' it Hawaiian style. Gonna take home the cheddar. We're gonna be all smiles.

Shawty!

Courtney: Hey. How come he gets to sing?

Geoff: He doesn't. Harold.

Harold: Ricki-ticki-ticki-tody

Give it up for my man Cody

Harold's in the house spittin' rhymes like a roadie, a roadie

Courtney: Gwen's a boyfriend stealer! Duncan's a dead man! Aaron betrayed me!

Luckily, they cut the song off before she could say anything else bad about me. Bridgette's bear friend continued to harm Geoff.

Then we had discussions about our finalist strengths and weaknesses. I still don't get why Courtney stood up for Alejandro when he's the reason she's here now.

Most of us were on team Cody. I have the most in common with him out of all of the finalist.

Courtney continued to take up for Alejandro. She claims, in quotations "Alejandro blew all of you off the map. He's the best player the games ever had"

It bugs me how much she still takes up for him.

After that, one person from each person participated in a life threatening challenge. And Courtney competed for Alejandro.

According to Bridgette, there wasn't really suppose to be winner. But because of Courtney's thriving determination, she won for Alejandro.

Thanks to her he'll have an advantage in the finale.