Chapter 26: A special breakfast

Aaron's POV

It was a raining day in the crudy cabin. I went to the girls cabin to go check on Courtney. She seemed fine.

We were sitting on our bunks, having a discussion. Then Chef burst in and tossed cruel dusty Gruel on us.

Courtney and Heather complained loudly as I just tried to dust myself off. Literally. We heard a knock on the door.

Courtney got up and opened it. It was scott, holding a bucket.

"You gonna finish your gruel?" Scott asked her.

"What?! No! Gross! Help yourself." Courtney told him.

He took a piece if the gruel from her hair and bit into it.

"You clean up real nice." He commented and walked off.

/Courtney:"Smelly. Pit stainy. But me and Aaron are definitely going to need a third vote for we won't get kicked off. We'll need one more ally now that we're stuck on team villian. So. Hmm..." I thought to myself.\

Me and Courtney went outside in the rain and tried to dust off the best way we could. We then heard a voice in the confessional.

/Gwen:"This is the worst. I only came back to Total Drama make things better with Courtney. But now she hates me. More than ever."\

Me and Courtney stood under our umbrella and heard Gwen crying after her statment.

/Courtney and Aaron: "She came back for me? Yeah right. She probably knew I'd overhear. But. But how?" Courntey asked.

"I don't know. I don't think Gwen would plan something like that. Maybe she wants to change." I guessed.

*Courtney narrows eyes at Aaron*

"M-maybe." I nervously chuckled.\

It stopped raining outside. Chris started an announcement.

"Okay. Now that the weather's cleared up. Get your waterlogged butts down to the beach for today's beat down. I mean. Challenge." Chris corrected.

+

Both of the teams met up with Chris.

"Welcome contestants. Before we get started. Let's bring back last night's exile. Cameron." Chris told us.

Cameron was dropped down to the ground from the helicopter.

"Okay. A: how are you still alive after a night on the island? And B: why do you smell so rank?" Chris plugged his nose.

"Simple. Between seasons I read up on wilderness survival tips. If you dose yourself with the um, scent of the most viscous animal in the forest. Then all the creatures will give you utmost respect." Cameron explained.

"Not all creatures." Duncan commented.

"Disscusting revelations aside, It's challenge time. Chef didn't have time to cook team loser's breakfast this morning because he was busy making these!" Chris told us" Pancakes! That's right. It's eating contest time. Each team will get one minute to scarf up as much pancaky goodness as they can. When a hero's eating time is up, they hear this."

An angelic noise played.

"And the villians get this."

I couldn't make out what that sound was, but it didn't sound nice. But I guess that's what we get for being evil.

"Then you just have to race though a nausea obstacle course." Chris told us.

"Obstacle course?" Sam asked worried.