Chapter 13: Broken hearted[Extra chapter]

AN: Okay. Is it just me, or is this song really fitting for Courtney and Aaron's 'friendship'? Especially in this chapter?

No. Just me? K. Anyways. Back to the main plot.

Courtney's POV

I was sitting in first class by the window trying to eat my raspberry cream swirl. But I couldn't focus. My heart was just completely broken. I could taste my own tears in my icecream.

I thought we really bonded. I thought that we were going to be together.

Flash back[Season 1]

"Princess!" Duncan said excited when I walked in.

"I wish you'd stop calling me that." I rolled my eyes.

"So. Come to claim that kiss?" He asked.

"Even pigs deserve a meal." I offered him.

"No thanks. I'll stick with the bait."

"Yeah, Well. That's all Chef would serve us after out pathetic performance on the obstacle course." I said sitting down." Why do you egg Chef on like that? You know you're going to get in trouble."

"Why are you uptight all the time?"

"I am not uptight." I said standing up.

"You always follow the rules." Duncan said, standing up.

"Well, you always have to break them."

"Only the ones I want to." He winked.

"Okay. So maybe I do follow the rules. I guess that make me a big uptight loser in your books, right?"

"Maybe. So then why do you follow them?"

"Because not following them gets you thrown into a fish cabin!" I yelled at him holding a fish.

"But I'm in the fish cabin with you aren't I?" Duncan told me smirking making me blush.

"Feel like ditching this stuff for peanut butter and jam?" He asked.

"Are you kidding? All I had for two days is this gruel. But Chef would never give it to us."

"See. Now that's the problem with your thinking. The trick is to not ask for it"

"Do you have some on you?"

"No. But I happen to know where to find some. It will involve breaking quite a few rules though. Are you in?" He asked.

"Let's do it!" I agreed.

That's when Aaron busted into the room and made his grand entrance.

"What exactly is going on here?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at the both of us.

"Aaron? Did you follow me?" I asked

"No. I just... happened to be walking by. And I heard your conversation. You're not actually going to steal, are you?" Aaron asked.

"Well... It's only fair. Chef isn't treating us right. He's in the wrong here?"

"You will be too if you do this. Two wrongs don't make a right. You're breaking the rules." He crossed my arms." What if you get caught?"

"We won't. Chill out man. We got this. I'm a master thief." Duncan said.