Chapter 25: Leach Wars!

Aaron's POV

Last night was a very good comfortable sleep. The bed is nice, and bouncy, the pillow is perfect. And these sheets. They're to die for.

I got up and headed down for breakfast. All the heroes seem satisfied. Or. Almost every hero...

"I've never seen eggs so perfectly hard-boiled. The odds are ten trillion to one." Cameron stated.

"Maple Bacon? Haha! Let's never lose again!" Mike cheered.

I noticed Courtney's dissatisfied look.

"Something bothering you?" I asked.

"Mm. Yeah. It's not all perfect. Hey, Butler? I've got a problem. This juice is at least 5 percent too pulpy. I thought you were supposed to cater to our every-" Courtney started but the Butler was back before she could finish." Oh. That was fast. But I'm sure it won't be.*stops and takes a sip* Perfect."

I playfully rolled my eyes. Classic Courtney.

"Well Courtney? Are you satisfied?" I asked.

"Yeah. This orange juice is perfect." Courtney grinned.

"Well. I'm glad that your satified." I grinned, sipping my lemonade.

"Okay. What is with you and lemonade? You have the choice to drink orange juice and other breakfast related drinks."

"Guess it's just my preference." I answered.

"Attention campers, forest recon in five, over!" Chris said over the loud speaker.

I sipped the rest of my lemonade and left out the Spa hotel with Courtney.

+

Both of the teams were walking. Me and Courtney were walling behind Duncan and Gwen.

Me and Courtney gave her a sharp glare. I know she did that stink bomb on purpose. Then with that fake apology.

"Ugh! Courtney and Aaron are glaring at me again. Can you make them stop?" Gwen asked Duncan.

"Love to. But right now I'm blanking her like she's blanking me. So. No can do. But let me know if you catch her looking my way."

"Can you at least do something about Aaron?"

"Eh. Sure."

Duncan gave me a sharp glare. I rolled my eyes and glared back. These two are just horrible people.

Honestly. After me and Courtney win the million, I just want to move on and forget these two ever existed.

Me and Courtney walked past Gwen making her heavily sigh.

+

Both teams met up with Chris and he started to explain how todays challenge is going to work.

"At ease soldiers. Let's all welcome back exiled hamster, Sam." Chris said.

Chef arrived with Sam.

"Hey Sam. How was exile?" Zoey asked.

"Aside from the blinding hunger and bear attacks pretty good actually." Sam fell over.

Me and the Hamsters went to see if he was okay.

"Don't worry buddy. We smuggled you breakfast." Mike told Sam.

Everyone but me and Courtney pulled out breakfast.

"You bots are expert level awsome. Maple bacon power pellets." Sam said.