Chapter 6: A traditional German dance

Aaron's POV

Me, Courtney, and Gwen were sitting together in first class. Now that Duncan's out of the game, we don't have to keep close eye on her.

I was sitting in first class enjoying my lemonade... because I can. I'm really likening our chances of winning this season. Chris started speaking through the PA.

"In preperation for landing, please unbuckle your seatbelts and head to the cargo hold." Chris told us.

"Challenge time already?" Courtney complained.

"Afraid so. This guy just never runs out of ideas." I sighed.

I finished my lemonade and me and the rest of the teams headed to the cargo hold.

"Now what?" Leshawna asked.

The floor below us opened up and we all fell down into the snow. I pushed the snow out of my hair and got up. Chris came hovering down to talk to us. According to Chris, we landed in Germany.

"We're in avalanches territory. So you might wanna keep it down." Chris wispeared.

"What! There's a sale at the khaki bar! Ahhhhhh!" Lindsay scream. Tyler and Cody covered her mouth.

"Welcome to today's musical challenge, avoid the song-alanch. To avoid a potential tumble down mountain, then a sucktaculer climb back up, you might wanna keep the singing nice and not loud." Chris whispered.

We all began whisper singing.

Noah: Keep it down, so I can win the loot!

Owen: Try I will. But I still got to fart, No toot.*Noah and Heather shhh Owen*

Heather: Toot on, but you're still out of luck. You suck the lemon chuck.

Gwen: Wait till you're voted out for being such lout!

Courtney and Aaron: We'll Dance a hig when Chris shoves you out the plane!

Alejandro: When you don't hold back and leave the pack, truly there is nothing stopping you, you, you.

Leshawna: Swimming in your eyes, It's butterfly's and suddenly there's nothing I can do. Sorry Harold.

Lindsay: Wait. Something's itching in my brain. Someone's back in the game. My former flame. And Tyler's your name! You're just the same oh, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, back you came!

Tyler: YOU REMEMBER ME! SHE REMEMBERS ME! YESSSSSSSSSSS!

After Tyler screamed that loudly, the snow avalanche came tumbling down on us. Which didn't end so well. Chris came hovering over us again and burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha. Awsome." He laughed as we all groaned.

+

We met back up with Chris and waited for him to explain the challenge.

"Don't think of it as raw meat, think of it as raw building material. Over fifteen hundred species of sausages call Germany home, hence the theme of our most efficient challenge yet." Chris said.

"Shut it, and stuff it!" Chef yelled.

"Danke Chef." Chris thanked Chef" Each team must make a giant German sausage by shoveling meat into the grinder. Push it down and grind the mixture into an oversized sausage case without losing a figure or toe."

"What about thumbs? Are they cool?" Owen asked.

"I'm sorry, sausages? This is the most disgusting challenge yet!" Heather complained.