Chapter 17: Arranged marriages

Aaron's POV

I woke up to the sound of Owen screaming. We all woke up screaming at the fact that we were falling in the air.

"Hey kids! You better get into your paddle boats!" Chris called out to us.

Me and Courntey reached for one of the boats. Me, Courtney, and Sierra were in one swan boat while Cody, Duncan, Alejandro, and Heather were in the other.

"I'm starting to question my moms crush on Chris just a little." Sierra stated.

"Oh! W-w-water!" Owen pointed.

"Yes Owen. We know we're in the water." Courntey glared.

"WATERFALL!" Alejandro yelled.

Me, and the girls started to paddle.

"We're all gonna die!" Owen cried.

"If you let us live, I will tutor any brain dead person that requires it! Even Duncan!" Courtney prayed.

"If we live, I'll forget she ever said that." Duncan responded.

"If we live I'll let Sierra kiss me!"

That statement ignited a spark in Sierra.

"I. Want. My. KISS!!!!!" Sierra stated.

Sierra tied Owen up, threw him onto the other boat and then paddle insanely fast. We all crashed into the shore. We were shaken from that near death experience. Though we seem to have those every day.

"So, Niagara falls is pretty awsome, eh?" Chris asked us.

"It almost killed us!" Heather yelled.

"Like I said. Awsome." Chris said."The falls is the jewel of Canada's crown and one of the top ten wonders in the world. It's also know for its fabulous casino which is where we'll be heading to the first part of the challenge."

"Oh man, Seriously?" Duncan asked, excited.

+

"Seriously?" Duncan asked in an non-excited tone.

"Since you're all underaged. We have to move the challenge from the gambling floor to this less exciting concert hall." Chris told us.

"Ooh, I wonder if anyone is  performing." Owen asked, curiously.

"You're in luck, Owen my man. Last time on the aftermath show, they had a second chance challenge where one of the losers can score a spot back in the game. And we're about to enjoy a little musical number from the winner." Chris annouced.

"GWEN! IS IT GWEN!" Cody asked.

"That wouldn't suck." Duncan commented.

"YES! It would." Courtney argued.

"We really don't need her back here." I crossed my arms.

"She's two hundred ponds of sassy, in a ninety pound package and she's wearing twelve pounds of mascara! It's Blainley!" Chris annouced.

"Que?" Alejandro questioned.

"What?" Courtney said.

"Who?" Heather asked.

Blainley suddenly risen out of the ground and music began playing. Here we go again. Not even a song bell this time. But we all know what this is the start of.

Blainley: Blain-Blain-Blain- Blainerific, is my name. Dishing dirt, is my game. Invading your TV with my Blanielicious frame!

Owen: Bla-Blainerific! S-S-so terrific!