Chapter 2: Egypt pt. 2

Aaron's POV

Me and the rest of my team were standing on a pink mat with our camels.

"Oo! Look! Team colors!" Izzy said excited.

Looks like our team color is pink. Kinda cute.

"I can't believe Duncan got disqualified, just 'cause he won't sing." Gwen stated.

"Maybe he can't sing." Heather commented.

"Oh he can do anything he sets his mind to. And now he's stuck on the plane, waiting for a ride home. Poor thing, he must be miserable." Courtney stated.

"I'm pretty sure he's fine. He had enough energy to drag you and Gwen down a pyramid. " I stated.

"But he must be miserable."

"This is Duncan we're talking about here. Trust me Court, he's perfectly fine." I patted her shoulder.

My attention was drawn by a loud stunning alarming noise. Chris was sitting down, eating a bowl of grapes.

"Don't know about you guys, but I am loving Egypt. And I'm gonna love it even more watching you enjoy your second challenge. The Amazing Camel Race." Chris annouced.

"Where are the other camels?" Harold asked.

"There are no other camels. It's a Camel race. Not a Camels race." Chris reassured.

"Yes!" Heather cheered.

"What?" Alejandro said in disgust.

"We won last time. But they get a camel, they get a goat, and we get a stick?" Leshawna asked, clearly annoyed.

"Each reward has its advantages. Trust me. You'll be racing to the world's most infamous waterway. The Nile. Teams must bring their rewards all the way to the finish. You have 60 seconds to strategize." Chris stated.

"Move it people. It's a race." Heather stated.

"Hello . It's team Amazon. Not dictatorship Amazon." Courtney told Heather.

"Great. Well I'll stop being bossy when you start doing things right." Heather stated.

We decided to even split how we were going to ride the camel. Me and Izzy shared the throat. Gwen was behind us. Heather got the hump and Courtney sat behind Heather. Unfortunately, there wasn't any room for Cody.

"Yeah! Me and Aaron get the throat!" Izzy stated and started talking to the camel.

Cody then attempted to flirt with Gwen.

"Oh. Hey. Fancy meeting you here. You up for a slushie later?" Cody offered.

"Cody. Hey. Listen, I still really appreciate you setting me up with Trent that time." Gwen stated.

"Nice, right? And now that he's gone. Huh. Yeah. I'm available." Cody told Gwen.

"You hear that? It's the sound of girls all over the world running and rushing just desperate to lock their doors." Heather stated.

"Ouch. Tough break." I mumbled.

"Alright. Nile's thataway. Kinda big, blue, and watery. Can't miss it. Or I guess you can. But then you'll die. Probably get killed by the local scarabs bettles. It's mating season and they get all killy when they're in heat." Chris explained.

"I'm glad there aren't any out here. Those things are nasty." Leshawna stated.

"I'll tell them you said so." Chris stated.

Right after he said that, scarabs beetles started running towards us.

We all started screaming. At least for us Amazons it'll have to climb up the camel before reaching us.