Chapter 24: The Statue of Liberty in the making

Aaron's POV

I was laying down on the crudy cabin. I got some sleep. But this pillow is barely bearable. And it's just not the pillow.

It's Mike. He keeps sleep talking in different voices. I mean, I slept through some of it. But he'll just have random out bursts.

Mike's personas woke himself up. Confusing, I know. Things on this team seem well. Cameron and Sam were sleeping.

It looked like some bug was sucking blood out of Sam. It turned his normal skin tone to pale.

Guess I should've brought my bug spray. I wonder how Courtney's doing? I got up and went to the girls cabin.

Courtney was happy sleeping. Sierra then took a photo of her while she was in bed.

"Gah! What the heck!" Courtney woke up.

"Courtney? What's wrong?" Zoey asked.

"What's wrong is that were sharing a cabin with a superfan with a bad case of crazy." Courtney stated.

"Hehehe. Hey Courtney. I've updated the sleeping section of your picture gallery on my fansite. Wee!" Sierra cheered.

"Okay... well. Good morning Courtney. How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"I slept well. Well, until I was woken up by stalker over there." Courtney pointed.

"Oh internet! Never leave me." Sierra hugged her phone.

"Room service suckers!" Chef stated and threw some sort of gruel on us." Here's breakfast."

Chef laughed, then left.

"Thank you Chef." Sierra thanked.

Courtney wiped the gruel off her face.

"We've got to win the next challenge and get into that spa hotel." Courtney stated.

"Yeah. I would like to have actually food." I agreed.

We then looked and saw Sierra in the floor obnoxiously eating on the floor.

"True love sure does build up an appetite." Sierra said putting more of that gruel in her mouth.

Me, Courtney, and Zoey exchanged looks.

"But um. Courtney. Can I speak to you? Well, alone?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure. I'm just gonna get dressed first." She nodded.

After she got dressed into her normal attire, we walked away from the girls and moved some ways into the forest.

"Okay. What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Okay. Well, I just wanted to ask if this season are you gonna get side tracked?" I asked.

"What do you mean side tracked?" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, your not gonna take boys and relationship risks over our alliance, right?" I asked.

"No. Of course not. This season, I'm in it to win it. No boys. No relationships. Zero distractions. It's the Courtney and Aaron alliance straight to the end." She told me with a grin.

"Okay. Good. I just wanted to make sure."

Chris started speaking on the announcer.

"Attention Campers. It's challenge time! Get your butts down to the beach, pronto." Chris said.

"I guess we better get going." Courtney said.

"Yeah. Let's try to win so we can get into that Spa hotel." I agreed.