Chapter 32: A Obsta-kill course.

Aaron's POV(As usual)

I was in the guys bedroom of the Spa hotel. Alone, since I'm the only guy in the Spa hotel. Well. Chris was here, but I assume he left.

I sleepily sighed and got up. Once you lay down on those beds, you have a hard time getting off them.

I headed downstairs and saw Gwen and Courtney laughing together enjoying their breakfast.

"Morning Aaron." Courtney and Gwen both waved.

"Morning." I grinned." I have the most vivid lucid dream ever. I had this dream where I jumped off of this really high up building and started flying in the clouds. It was the most amazing thing ever. It felt so real. I could even feel the nice cool breeze hitting my face."

"Wow. Sounds like you had a good sleep." Gwen said.

"Yeah. It was an amazing experience."

I sat down and joined the girls for breakfast.

"I'll be right back." Courtney walked out.

Me and Gwen exchange a look with slight confusion. Not sure why she randomly left... eh. Not gonna think too hard about it.

"So. Gwen. Courtney told me you're taking an interest to art school." I said, starting a conversation.

"Yeah. I'm pretty good at art and stuff. So I kinda wanna make a career out of it."

"Oh. That actually suits you. I can actually imagine you doing that."

"Yeah. So. Do you have a plan for the million?" Gwen asked.

"I think I can think of something."

Our attention was drawn by Chris speaking on the loud speaker.

"Attention maggots! Last one to the beach drops and gives me fifty. Hut! Hut! Hut!" Chris said on the annoucer.

"I guess we should get going." I said.

"Yeah. I suppose we should."

+

We all were a bit tired after running to meet up with Chris.

"At ease maggots. About time you got here. I was almost getting bored. Glad you could join us Alejandro. You know the deal. Last one here, equals push ups there." Chris pointed.

"Of course I'm gonna be the last one. I was exiled on Boney Island." Alejandro stated.

"You mean, "I was exiled on Boney Island, sir." Chris said through his megaphone.

"Listen up worms. Chef's boot camp challenge in season one was tough. But this is season five and things are about to get a while lot more hurt-ey with Chris McLean obsta-kill course. Patent pending! To win this full on race challenge and avoid getting flushed, first you'll have to conquer the fun tires. Get through them and you're on to rope slope. Some ropes are more reliable then others. So, choose wisely, but not too wisely that'll spoil the fun... for me. Next, the snapping bars."

"Why are they called that?" Zoey asked.

"Oh you'll see. Then it's on to a pleasant run through the duck and cover. Come out of that alive and you're in for a real treat."

"Pfft. Piece of cake." Scott grinned.

"Oh. In that case-" Chris started.

"No!" Scott exclaimed.

"Everyone has to wear a heavy pack for the whole challenge." Chris stated as Chef dropped the packs in front of us as we all complained.

"Abandon your pack and you'll race eventual penalty. Seriously. This is gonna be awsome." Chris stated.