Chapter 37: The finale

Aaron's POV (Still waiting to start from a different POV lol)

I woke up this morning. I got some sleep. I went downstairs for breakfast. You know, I kinda miss hanging out here with Courtney and Gwen.

Okay. Not kinda. I do miss it. It gets kinda lonely in here when you have no one to enjoy breakfast with.

I-I guess you can say I'm not really use to eating my meals alone. Though even though I am alone, this breakfast doesn't get any less delicious, that's for sure.

Not sure how they make their breakfast so... perfect. Or maybe it seems perfect after eating the trash Chef and Chris makes us that they call 'food'.

Either way. This still tastes great. My thoughts were inturupted by the loud speaker.

"Good morning finales. Meet me in the forest clearing and get ready to diet." Chris said.

Um... what?

"Sorry. Typo. Get ready to die." Chris finished.

/Aaron:"Woah! He can't actually kill me and Scott, right?.... Can he?"\

+

After finishing my lemonade, I started heading to where Chris wanted me and Scott to meet him. Scott was following behind.

"So. You and Courtney huh?" Scott started.

"Yeah... what of it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing. It's just, I know she's purposely going out with you in attempt to make me jealous."

"Actually. N-no. That's not the case. She actually was sad when you broke up with her. And I asked her out, not the other way around."

"Pfft. Whatever. You still haven't realized that it was such a dumb move to bring me to the finale. You might as well give up now. See this?" Scott started to 'attempt' to flex"Arms like a cheetah. Might as well save yourself a trip from the hospital."

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm more than capable of beating a farm animal."

/Aaron:"Okay, is it just me or is it the longer I stay on this show, the more immature I get?"\

"Too bad I'm not a farm animal." Scott glared.

"Really? I beg to differ." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. Well, my mama also told me I'm as handsome as a mule." Scott said arrogantly as if that was a good thing.

"Well. She wasn't lying to you. That's for sure." I walked up ahead.

/Aaron:"What? You can't be mad at me for making that come back. He was basically telling me to do it. And I guess I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to... well. Courtney. Falsely accusing her of cheating. That jerk."\

Me and Scott met up with Chris and Chef. Chris started to explain the challenge.

"Congratulations on making it to the finale. It's something you'll regret for the rest of your life which will likely be rather short since this final challenge is so vicious. So brutal. So savage." Chris started.

Me and Scott exchanged frightened looks.

"That our lawyers said we had to change it." Chris said and I sighed in relief.

"Good. So, you made some changes to the challenge?" I asked, still relived.

"No. But we told them we did. High five!" Chris offered Chef.

"People gonna die." Chef stated.

"Yeah. Those people." Chris pointed as me and Scott gasped." Combatants. Choose your weapon. So, what'll it be? Meatball bazooka? Bow and blood Tipped arrows. A leach gun. A slingshot. Or. Why is there an oven mit there?" Chris asked.