Chapter 16: We built Gwen's face

Aaron's POV

Me and the girls were sitting down in loser class. I was sitting next to Heather in loser class. Why am I sitting next to Heather and not Courtney you ask? Well, I would if she was sitting down.

Right now she's over with Alejandro. Heather was trying not to look, but clearly looking over. Courtney was laughing, flattered by what Alejandro said to her.

"Ah. I bet you say that to every pretty competitor." Courtney smiled.

"Ah. But you are the only pretty competitor here."

"Ugly." Heather coughed.

"I wish I was up there. The air back here is just so stale and annoying."

"Perhaps I can make your journey a little sweeter." He kissed her hand." Wait here."

"Aw. Thanks, you."

Alejandro walked off and Courtney was practically on cloud nine. This is ridiculous. Alejandro came back with two cookies.

"Chocolate chip? My favorite." Courtney smiled.

"My mother always said the way to a woman's heart is a long road. But shortcuts are made of choclate." Alejandro pulled her towards him.

They then started to share a cookie romantically.

"Oh no. Did I just sit in some gum?" Heather asked.

"Mm. No." Sierra answered.

"I think I sat in some gum. Oh no!"

"Um no. You're all good." Sierra answered again.

Courtney continued feeding Alejandro.

"Someone look at my booty! Is it-"

"TOTALLY CLEAN! Wow. Obsessed much?" Sierra pointed.

Heather flopped down next to me.

"I see this is starting to get on your nerves too, huh?" I raised an eyebrow at Heather.

"Yes. This is just so dumb."

We watched Courtney feed Alejandro another bite. It does not take this long to finish two cookies. They're stalling on purpose.

"Can you at least do something about their disgusting flirting?" Heather asked.

"Yeah. This is going to far." I nodded.

I got up from the bench. I approached the 'couple'. Me approaching caught their attention.

"Hi. I hope you don't mind. I'm just gonna Barrow her for a sec. K." I faked smiled, and took Courtney's arm.

"Hey! What are you? Gah-" Courtney started but I yanked her arm, pulling her away from Alejandro.

"Get off of me!" Courtney glared.

I simply let go of her arm, crossing my arms.

"Okay. Aaron. What is with you? You've been acting different and I'd like to know why." Courtney crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at me.

"I've been acting different? I've been trying to keep this team from falling apart. You seem to forgotten our main goal after Duncan cheated."

"I still plan on winning, but I would be nice if you supported me in my relationship."

"That isn't a relationship. That is him, clearly pulling a stunt."

"Do you have any evidence of this?"

"Well..."

"Exactly. Could you please stop following me around like a lost dog?!" Courtney glared.