Chapter 5: What's not to love about New York?

Aaron's POV

Me and the girls were sitting together in economy class. Cody sat alone, still trying to recover.

"Stupid economy section." Heather complained. "What is that horrible smell?"

"Deafeat." Gwen answered.

"I could have pulled the sled faster if Heather wasn't whipping me." I glared.

"We both know that's not true."

"First chance we get I'll totally help you two vote her off." Gwen told us.

"Glady." I nodded.

"Can we whip her off." Courtney suggested.

"Do as you please." I stated.

"Ugh. Whatever." Heather stormed off and went to go talk to Cody and Sierra.

"We have to get back into first class. This part of the plane is a total dump." Courtney told us.

"Agreed. Hopefully we can win for
we can get back in." I sighed.

+

We met Chris in the cargo hold. We got in a giant boat.

"Take a seat, grab a handle and I'll tell you where we're going." Chris said.

"Why are you wearing a life jacket?" Noah asked.

"Because there's 14 of you but only 1 valuable me! Hit it Chef!" Chris yelled .

Suddenly a hole appeared in the cargo hold and the boat was sent right into the water.

"Welcome to New York City!" Chris introduced.

We got onto dry land and Chris started explaining the challenge.

"Your first challenge is a carriage race to Central Park. Which I like to call: Liberty or Death." Chris stated.

"Oh I always dreamed of riding a horse-drawn carriage!" Owen exclaimed.

"Don't even think about making Aaron the horse. Heather." Courtney said to Heather as we both glared at her.

"Slow down conclusion jumpers. It's a baby carriage race."

"So where are the carriages?" Leshawna asked.

"Yeah. Hope you brought your climbing gloves." Chris stated as we all complained. The carriages were on lady liberty's crown.

"Wow Chris. I think your mischievous spirit makes the game." Sierra smiled.

"Thank you Sierra. It's nice to be appreciated." Chris grinned.

"Appreciated? I love you. I always did. Even way back when you were making those terrible movies about talking cats." Sierra stated." I was even going to call my first fanclub: The Christian's. But that name was already taken."

"Okay, less chatter, more splatter- I mean climbing, more climbing. We'll leave the splatter to fate. Anywho, once you reach Lady Liberty's crown, pull up the rope to bring your team up faster. Once your teams up, grab the correct carriage off the spike, race back to your boat and follow the buoys to Central Park!" Chris said.

"Um, so when do we go shopping?" Lindsay asked.

"We don't." Chris simply said.

"NOO!" Lindsay screamed.

+

We were debating on how we should climb. Seems like this team has to debate in order to do something.